Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I saw that earlier. We need to get rid of the peeps running the state dept! :mad:

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
What's next? A new flag? :rolleyes:

Live by our laws and live happily........if you don't like our laws and culture go back home, we didn't ask you to come here in the first place.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
yes, there is one in the WH!

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Do we have a problem, you tell me!

Received this via email, posted in the prf a couple days ago.

------------------------------------------------------

A "MODERATE" MUSLIM COLLEGE STUDENT

The enemy is now in our inner circle!

If you have had doubts exactly where the "Moderate" Muslims stand on terrorism, you must do yourself a huge service and watch, and listen, to this video of a live exchange between Dr. David Horowitz and a "Moderate Muslim" student at the University of California in San Diego. Listen to her answer to his question as to whether or not she supports terrorism. Then do this nation a huge service and pass this on to everyone on your email address list, urging them to do the same. THE ALARM CLOCK IS RINGING!!!!.

HERE IS A "MODERATE" MUSLIM COLLEGE STUDENT

You need to listen to her last answer.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
PC,ness. Its all the rage you know.

If you don't like our laws in the US >>> :weakestlinkA:

·
Registered
630 Posts
would I be a terrorist if I said we should kill all muslims that hate Americans?:)grn I hope so:)devil

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
I fully agree that we do have a problem, and it continues to grow thanks to the ineffective policies of our Government.

Prime example is Sharia Law in Oklahoma. Voters in that state in the last General Election vote to disallow the implementation of Sharia Law within the states court system. the vote was a 7 to 3 margin. Low and behold, the Council of American-Islamic Rights finds a sympathetic Federal Judge who throws out the results of a democratic vote and places an indefinate injunction against enforcement of the laws.

I guess that means that if I can find a sympathetic judge to rule that drinking while boating is ok, then the nations BUI laws really don't mean much.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Nothing to see with this problem folks you are over blowing this Muslim thing.....it was reported earlier today that TX schools were going to make Arabic a manditory language to learn......but outraged parents who were caught off guard stopped it for now....here is what the Barry Administration says about this:

"The Department of Education has identified Arabic as a language of the future."

wow, why?

Mansfield Arabic Program On Hold « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Nothing to see with this problem folks you are over blowing this Muslim thing.....it was reported earlier today that TX schools were going to make Arabic a manditory language to learn......but outraged parents who were caught off guard stopped it for now....here is what the Barry Administration says about this:

"The Department of Education has identified Arabic as a language of the future."

wow, why?

Mansfield Arabic Program On Hold « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
Wow, I would have predicted a 33 1/3% split between English, Hindi and Mandarin... :D

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
It seems to be as simple as the difference between assimilate and infiltrate.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
If you immigrate to America, you should also integrate into our system like each and every one of our predecessors had to do to be called Americans.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
NOW, with our new best friends in India and China I would expect Hindi and Mandarin to be the foreign language of choice...

The Muzzies don't really have a lock on any part of the industrial world/technology sector/defense realm or anything besides IED's... Unless we want to raise a generation of counter terrorists OR conservative judges to slap down their attempt to take over our nation, I don’t see the need for our kids to learn the language unless they just have a big interest in the history of the middle east or north africa...

I would expect Vietnamese/Cantonese to replace Chinese in a dozen years when Vietnam becomes the new industrial superpower and de-thrones China... But a Muslim nation/country, naaaaaaaaaa... hil:)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
In his final days on the job, Chief of Staff Ashkenazi warns about growing radicalization in region; given recent changes across Middle East, Israel must prepare for a battle in several theaters, he says.

Iserals Army Chief Ashkenazi: Prepare for all-out war

He was just playing up untrue fears? Surrounded by countries 10 times bigger that daily say they want to kill them for just existing????????

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4025266,00.html

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Nothing to see here.......still.

Egyptian journalist: U.S. is next target

An Egyptian journalist interviewed on the nation's Al-Rahma TV outlined a plan for increasing Muslim influence over America, boldly declaring, "The U.S. will be transformed into an Islamic republic."

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Or here.....

JERUSALEM – An Egyptian Islamist terrorist organization founded by the Muslim Brotherhood is re-establishing itself amid the political upheaval in Cairo, WND has learned
Both Egyptian and Israeli security officials said the group, Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya, is being reconstituted at the direction of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The officials affirmed Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya serves as the de fact "military" wing of the Brotherhood, which originally founded Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya.
Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya is suspected of involvement in the 1981 assassination of Egyptian president Anwar Sadat and it took credit for the 1995 attempted killing of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. It has carried out scores of deadly terrorist attacks, some targeting foreign tourists.

Read more: Muslim Brotherhood awakens terrorist wing Muslim Brotherhood awakens terrorist wing

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Egyptian journalist: U.S. is next target

An Egyptian journalist interviewed on the nation's Al-Rahma TV outlined a plan for increasing Muslim influence over America, boldly declaring, "The U.S. will be transformed into an Islamic republic."
Only if they take away the 2nd amendment!!!! As long as we still have the 2nd amendment in place, the US will not be an Islamic Republic!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts