Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Nice, hope he comes with a better attitude.
Doubt it....he has the attitude that the world and baseball owes him something. There is nothing worse than a professional athlete that makes that kind of money ($20mil a season) that doesn't hussle and run out every play no matter what!!!

If someone was paying me $20mil a year you bet your a$$ I would be putting 110% every single day.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doubt it....he has the attitude that the world and baseball owes him something. There is nothing worse than a professional athlete that makes that kind of money ($20mil a season) that doesn't hussle and run out every play no matter what!!!

If someone was paying me $20mil a year you bet your a$$ I would be putting 110% every single day.
I agree with you about everything, however he's not the only big money athlete that takes plays off or doesn't run out a play, he's under the scope right now just because of all the trade talks. I think Torre and Bowa will get a handle on him and he'll prove to be a valuable asset.

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts

Exactly. He is cut from the same cloth as Milton Bradley and Jose Guillen...only Manny can play...that is of course when Manny wants to play...Good luck with that...

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts

Trust me, they are not high hopes.

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
I agree with you about everything, however he's not the only big money athlete that takes plays off or doesn't run out a play, he's under the scope right now just because of all the trade talks. I think Torre and Bowa will get a handle on him and he'll prove to be a valuable asset.
Uhhhhhhh, no. This is nothing knew with Manny. He's been a whiny little bitch and taking plays off for years...

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Uhhhhhhh, no. This is nothing knew with Manny. He's been a whiny little bitch and taking plays off for years...
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yes. Coming from an Angel fan I'd expect nothing less than a bash on a new Dodger, however AGAIN he's not the only pro athlete that bitches and whines or etc. etc.:):)punch:D

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems the Dodgers only gave up La Roche, BOSOX are paying the balance of Manny's salary as well.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
LMAO if Angel fan found out they were getting Man-Ram for next to nothing you would be dancing in the streets and you know it:):)punch

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
All I know is the Dodgers have helped themselfs in the last week. Say what you want about McCourt but he will spend the CASH:)devil

1 - 20 of 72 Posts