Performance Boats Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Pyro Tech....nothings illegal you need permits, i actually buried pipe in my yard one year and had a big show...
Signs all over town here in Rancho Cuca "$1,000 FINE"...you can go a few miles east and it's WWIII in Fontana...:)sphss

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Signs all over town here in Rancho Cuca "$1,000 FINE"...you can go a few miles east and it's WWIII in Fontana...:)sphss
Fontana still sells? I thought I had ehard Grand Terrace was the only city left that allows them. I always wondered why So Cal would ban safe and sane's being 99% asphalt, but up here in the dry brush Nor Cal foothills, they're legal everywhere!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Fontana still sells? I thought I had ehard Grand Terrace was the only city left that allows them. I always wondered why So Cal would ban safe and sane's being 99% asphalt, but up here in the dry brush Nor Cal foothills, they're legal everywhere!
It's backwards day EVERY day in Kaliforn-i-a... (it kind of rhymes if you say it right) :D

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
99% asphalt. :mad: This is some pics from my street during the Yorba Linda fire in 08 where it burned over 200 houses. It started from a spark from a car 5 miles away.

YL Fire 11-16-08 002.jpg YL Fire 11-16-08 003.jpg 004.jpg

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Two years ago some fuckstick mouthbreather was firing bottle rockets from a sea doo at big river....lit the Arizona bank on fire....wasn't pretty

I might do some water bottle acetylene bombs, but nothing with sparks.

Use yer brain this weekend guys.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I used to get them in Pahrump when road racing motorcycles. One year I bought a ton of them and heard on the way back they were pulling peeps over on the 127 behind Baker. Sure enough about 5 miles outside Baker, had a blazer with ATF written on the sides pull up behind me. He followed me for a few miles then passed. I had to change my pants after that one. Lucky for me they had a Van pulled over with enough shit to light up all of SoCal.

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
a couple pounds of tannerite+5lb propane tank+5gallons of diesel+one 30.06 bullet=a very large kaboom!
Sobe bombs work great too except it's hard to find glass sobe bottles anymore.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts