Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that some perv drilled a hole in her hotel room wall and filmed her getting dressed and they posted it on the web?

I just caught the tail end of the story on Reilly last night about the last 20 seconds of it. I haven't look for a search on the story, but people that pull shit like that should be put away for a very very long time.....after they get the shit beat out of them :|err :|err (sorry if a repost)

Sleeper CP :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
410 Posts
Erin Andrews yummy

She is also ESPN's sweetheart, and their lawyers are looking to put the wood to whomever posted/posts this on the internet. While she has nothing to be ashamed of, or did anything to be embarrassed over, I'm sure she is pissed. She is a hottie but if it were my wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister, I would be pissed that some POS did this and then posted it...

I would be waiting to get my hands on him...

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
She is also ESPN's sweetheart, and their lawyers are looking to put the wood to whomever posted/posts this on the internet. While she has nothing to be ashamed of, or did anything to be embarrassed over, I'm sure she is pissed. She is a hottie but if it were my wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister, I would be pissed that some POS did this and then posted it...

I would be waiting to get my hands on him...
I agree, sick bastard needs to be hurt. :|err My comment was just about her.
She is a hottie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts