Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pool Tile Cleaner
54 Posts
Leaches at the Sandbar

WTF I was walking arount the sandbar at Havasu for 30 minutes, get out of the water, look down at my feet and there were hundreds of 1/4 inch size leaches covering all of our feet!:)st

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I cant seem to put a name to that face but I reconize him I think. If I remember corectly he`s from nor cal right? Seen him at races before real quiet GUY

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
That guys NUUUUUUUUUTZZZZZZ we tried to talk him into becomeing the announcer for a few races but i think he's from Oregon or maybe washington is what i heard while we were drinking but never seen him at the river or ever stole his gettin left golf cart either.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why , did you start burning afterwards?:D
I was in dego all weekend at the over the line tournament. I happen to meet this guy, he is very tall and gangley. He has the wing span of a condor. He has tons of bad jailhouse ink on him (which turns me on) The last thing i remember was seening the name HOUGH tatooed on his stomach. He is the man of my dreams. We spent the day together frolicking in the bay water and holding hands. I believe he could be my soul mate.

Any info would help. I heared the other boys with him mention something of Kay jay marine in lakeside (home of the fast guys)

please help me find my man

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was in dego all weekend at the over the line tournament. I happen to meet this guy, he is very tall and gangley. He has the wing span of a condor. He has tons of bad jailhouse ink on him (which turns me on) The last thing i remember was seening the name HOUGH tatooed on his stomach. He is the man of my dreams. We spent the day together frolicking in the bay water and holding hands. I believe he could be my soul mate.

Any info would help. I heared the other boys with him mention something of Kay jay marine in lakeside (home of the fast guys)

please help me find my man
Lola, I know that guy. He is the "legend of lakeside". His name is hough, but he also goes by houghwoski, houghbennett, houghmclure or any other name that is synonomous with speed. He is the crew chief for the infamous 509 hit squad aka "PILES of East County". He is a swell guy and someone that any respectable woman would want to take home to mom and dad. The perfect catch they like to say.

The guy can also bbq like nobodies business. Always a plus!

The guy approves of the Hough

1 - 20 of 34 Posts