Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if there is a 20+ ft cabin boat with a jet out there something with room to sleep 4 people on but still have some of the peformance of a small jet just woundering if this hull is out there but not one of those huge twin engine monsters you see that look like they belong on the ocean and you know that it took a second morgage on the house to pay for

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a 20+ ft cabin boat with a jet out there something with room to sleep 4 people on but still have some of the peformance of a small jet just woundering if this hull is out there but not one of those huge twin engine monsters you see that look like they belong on the ocean and you know that it took a second morgage on the house to pay for
Check out an early 23ft Sleek craft. Kind of like a battleship galactaboat, but can serve dual purposes.M

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool I was looking at building a little high hp deal but just found out the wife is knocked up with my first but our second so the 18 or 19 ft are starting to look a little small thanks for the help

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dose anyone have pics of the cabin area on the 23ft sleecraft or the 24ft spectra alot of pics outside but nothing inside thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey Buck, That's kind of cool with that light bar running at the water line. The I/O could be pulled and with a work a jet pump adapted in. How much you asking?
light bar? lmao thats a line of reflector tape!:D its fully loaded a/c and all! asking 8k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts