Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a paint order at Summit Racing on will call, they can't ship to my area code. I thought if someone was going by there it would be nice to get hooked up. Long shot but worth a try. Thanks Bill 530 622 9791 I live in Placerville, i can meet you anywhere.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Is it they can't to your area code or all of California?
My guess it is all of CA. They sell paint and other products ib NV that can't be sold in CA for enviromental reasons.

sent using Tapatalk.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
communism...wish I would have known oh former fast one...we just did that dealio...or I could have brought you expensive paint from Rattle Can Lou's Straightline Graphics and Used Tire Store in the great state of Idaho...

·
Registered
979 Posts
My guess it is all of CA. They sell paint and other products ib NV that can't be sold in CA for enviromental reasons.

sent using Tapatalk.
They will sell it to anyone, they just wont ship it into certain counties in CA. I have heard you can get in the town of Jackson and maybe other foothill towns. Still probly not the good stuff tho.

Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a paint order at Summit Racing on will call, they can't ship to my area code. I thought if someone was going by there it would be nice to get hooked up. Long shot but worth a try. Thanks Bill 530 622 9791 I live in Placerville, i can meet you anywhere.
I go to Carson every week and could run up to Summit next week for ya and grab it. not a big deal to head down to placerville with it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys so much for your response. Steve Penberthy (sp) lives close to Summit and he has it covered. Hey RCL do i have to shake my spray gun till i hear the marble? Thanks guys Bill

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
They will sell it to anyone, they just wont ship it into certain counties in CA. I have heard you can get in the town of Jackson and maybe other foothill towns. Still probly not the good stuff tho.

Let me know if I can help.

Yes. You can still buy it in Jackson and Angles Camp. I would think if Placerville has a paint shop you could get it there. Brother Preacher. if you need something I can find the number for you. PM me if you need it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts