1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
I have no doubt he gets some
But I am sure they are not easy on the eyes by any means

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Sure he does..... but they're on the payroll, if you know what I mean!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
He is ugly and fat. I don't care how much money he has, no way I'd do him. Not a hater, I listen to him cuz he can certainly be entertaining and gotta give him credit for becoming so well known. Too bad he doesn't spend some of his money on a trainer and nutritionist!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Exactly. Gets the butterface type or gets the women only after his $$$.

I have no doubt he gets some
But I am sure they are not easy on the eyes by any means

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I find it hard to believe he does. He is one fat ugly mofo. But who knows. He is rich and pretty famous and there are a lot of gold digging wh*res out there that'll give it up, hoping to get a piece of the pie. He's a funny dude. I listen to him all of the time.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
He probably does but I'm sure he spends alot more than the $40.00 limit he says to spend on a date.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
hmmmm

His attitude is derived from his looks and money. That's how he rolls, so he believes that's how everyone should roll.

There are alot of good people out there as well. I like to believe that. So I don't follow his philosophy.

·
Registered
694 Posts
His mathmatical theory relating to "the thicker the wallet, the better looking the women", has lots of merit.

If a man is poor an ugly has very poor prospects.

If a man is rich and ugly, there is plenty of women that will ante up

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
He probably does but I'm sure he spends alot more than the $40.00 limit he says to spend on a date.
X2
He's big into expensive wines and women,, it has to be well over the $40.

His attitude is derived from his looks and money. That's how he rolls, so he believes that's how everyone should roll.

There are alot of good people out there as well. I like to believe that. So I don't follow his philosophy.
Ditto

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
He is entertaining....

I have listened to him for along time and like his finnancial advise. The guy is a type A personality and a work aholic so he will never have a long sussesful relationship.(sadly I think he wants one;))

When he starts playing retarded un educated people against eachother I change the station.:)hand

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
He is entertaining....

I have listened to him for along time and like his finnancial advise. The guy is a type A personality and a work aholic so he will never have a long sussesful relationship.(sadly I think he wants one;))

When he starts playing retarded un educated people against eachother I change the station.:)hand
When IndyMac was seized, he went on the radio and said you could be insured up to $250,000 if you had three different accounts, two CDs with $100,000 and one with $50,000. Completey wrong.

Good thing most of his listeners/followers don't have that kind of money......LOSERS!!!!!!

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
When IndyMac was seized, he went on the radio and said you could be insured up to $250,000 if you had three different accounts, two CDs with $100,000 and one with $50,000. Completey wrong.

Good thing most of his listeners/followers don't have that kind of money......LOSERS!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Who you calling a loser!!!!:|err:|err:D

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
You a follower? Last time I checked you were married. ;)
I meant because I don't have 250K in the bank:D

I have been done with pimping ho's for a quite a few years. Back then he wasn't around and I was on the $10.00 plan because I didn't have any more to spend..lol:p:):)punch:)hand

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
He is ugly and fat. I don't care how much money he has, no way I'd do him. Not a hater, I listen to him cuz he can certainly be entertaining and gotta give him credit for becoming so well known. Too bad he doesn't spend some of his money on a trainer and nutritionist!!
Fat ugly guy maybe, I can't stand the guy anymore. I have always been a Howard Stern fan and till this day he does't say anything to piss off his own fans. Howards got more game than any other radio host in the business. :)devil

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Tom cracks me up.... right on for the most part, but can't see beyond the dollar and his dick. He bags on people owning boats as a waste of money, yet he buys expensive wine. At least my boats are still around after I take a leak.....

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
He has money and fame of course he gets it. Most likely it is good looking too. After all, chicks humiliate themselves on TV to get with Flava Flave..:)bulb

·
6,873 Posts
He has money and fame of course he gets it. Most likely it is good looking too. After all, chicks humiliate themselves on TV to get with Flava Flave..:)bulb
AND THOSE GIRLS ON FLAVOR OF LOVE WERE ALL BEAT WITH AN UGLY STICK , ALMOST TO DEATH....

As I said I am sure he gets some, but what is the quality of the women..

I would rather have one woman that is a 10(ok who am I fooling 2 10's) then 10 women that are one's...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts