Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Yeah on McCulloch. Shooter's Emporium is one and I think there is another at least. Shooter's Emporium you can rent and shoot a machine gun.

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
You need to go by Wallace Firearms on McCulloch across from Gallagers. Small store cool stuff. You can stop by on the way to my house:D

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
I don't really need ammo right now, just looking to maybe purchase another rifle or shotgun while I am out there in the future.
Do you have Arizona drivers license??? cause owning property there doesn't qualify u to purchase firearms out of state. Just FYI they won't touch it.

Yes there are 3 guns stores walking distance from each other on McCulloch

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Do you have Arizona drivers license??? cause owning property there doesn't qualify u to purchase firearms out of state. Just FYI they won't touch it.

Yes there are 3 guns stores walking distance from each other on McCulloch
As a matter of comparison... what DO you need in AZ to purchase? Just a D.L?

I assume in the federal background check they'll quickly see a CA resident...

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
hmmm i was under impression an AZ ID card wouldn't work since its only 15 bucks and an hour at DMV to get an ID card. My buddy has AZ id and doesn't even own residence in AZ. If thats the case im getting an ID next time im there.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmmm i was under impression an AZ ID card wouldn't work since its only 15 bucks and an hour at DMV to get an ID card. My buddy has AZ id and doesn't even own residence in AZ. If thats the case im getting an ID next time im there.
Didn't even take 15 minutes when I was at the Havasu DMV.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Im pretty sure that you cannot buy a gun with AZ ID...if you primary residence is in California. It would show on the quick background they run. I believe you need an Arizona drivers license, which should mean u live in that state for more then 6 months, cars registered there etc.

Correct me if im wrong.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts