Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifey and I took our daughter to the game last night. She is so awesome. She is literally up for just about any activity our family does. She ROCKS! :)devil

Literally the only thing that could have made it any better would be the Dodgers winning. On this particular night, it really didn't matter. :))THumbsUp

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Thats cool ! Makes it easy when they get into what ever activity the family is doing...We would just mention Lake, Beach, desert & her bags were packed!

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
PRICELESS and she we always remember this....:)hand

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
That kid sure does look familiar.... :D

Wow, stands look a bit empty !!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
What a cute picture! It is really fun when they get to be an age where they can appreciate things. When our little one was about 8 and the older 11 or 12, we started going on long road trips. They loved it. They are great travellers and we all have such a great time on the trips. Now they are probably about over as the older one will be going off to college next year :(

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
PRICELESS and she we always remember this....:)hand
Yep, X2

Great picture! Enjoy every day with her. They grow way too fast, My son is 16 & daughter turns 14 next month.... They used to be cute like this, not so much anymore....:D:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yep, X2

Great picture! Enjoy every day with her. They grow way too fast, My son is 16 & daughter turns 14 next month.... They used to be cute like this, not so much anymore....:D:D
I have to say that also. Enjoy them while they are young. I miss those times when my kids were young and any experiance was fun to them. Nowadays it's like torture to them. Ugh...teenagers. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
Wifey and I took our daughter to the game last night. She is so awesome. She is literally up for just about any activity our family does. She ROCKS! :)devil

Literally the only thing that could have made it any better would be the Dodgers winning. On this particular night, it really didn't matter. :))THumbsUp
Wow George, she has gotten so big. we missed you guys last year and she's not little any more.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Very cool and stuff she will remember forever. Wish my family did more stuff like that when I was growing up.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, X2

I know. I totally agree. I am so lucky to be going through this whole time again with my daughter. I already have 2 boys that are 16 & 17. I am seriously blessed!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts