Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the boat show yesterday, I was handed a flyer/card proclaiming, "Extend Your Lake Havasu Experience with Another 30 Miles of Boating!" So, I thought, cool, there's a new chart of the rocks from Needles to Laughlin, something badly needed. I mean, I have deep draft, and I see big boats with me all the time clear up to Moabi.

This was advertising the "New 'No Wake' Channel" on the Cali side at the mouth of the river. :wtf: Now that I've been upriver and seen the results of this project, I can say without fear of error that this money paid for something as useful as teats on a boar hog.:duh:

Since I was slightly incredulous, I asked the guy handing them out a little bit about the idea, but he was completely without a clue.:confused:

Am I alone on this? Or do I have too high of expectations? (My wife often says I do)

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
At the boat show yesterday, I was handed a flyer/card proclaiming, "Extend Your Lake Havasu Experience with Another 30 Miles of Boating!" So, I thought, cool, there's a new chart of the rocks from Needles to Laughlin, something badly needed. I mean, I have deep draft, and I see big boats with me all the time clear up to Moabi.

This was advertising the "New 'No Wake' Channel" on the Cali side at the mouth of the river. :wtf: Now that I've been upriver and seen the results of this project, I can say without fear of error that this money paid for something as useful as teats on a boar hog.:duh:

Since I was slightly incredulous, I asked the guy handing them out a little bit about the idea, but he was completely without a clue.:confused:

Am I alone on this? Or do I have too high of expectations? (My wife often says I do)

Jim S. is an Idiot,he was the one who came up with the rent a ring and other crazy ideas.He is an attention Whore,he used to be President of the Main Street Association until they woke up and fired his worthless Ass.Then now he is so proud of this No Wake Zone.:)sphss

1 - 3 of 3 Posts