Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see what the Brian diez Redline speed and marine are banned...
He trys to sell some parts to me, and i wonder does he have a shop in lake havasu city? does it really exist or is the hole thing just a fraud?

Thanks..

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
He will scam you.. He has ripped off several members of the forums both v-drivers and other.

RD

·
Banned
742 Posts
I pointed out his participation in a 'new boat building company' on here a few months ago. I was "called out as a troublemaker" by a few here, who don't know me. I stated that "I would not do business with that person", new boats, used, or parts. He offered a " mid $60's K turn key BRAND NEW tunnel boat" here, and bragged about the performance of a special one here. I know of three internet parts sales that have GONE WRONG when dealing with this person. I tried to help correct the communication problems between this person and his customers. The customers that I tried to help were NEVER SATISFIED. I am in Havasu, this person WAS in Havasu, I don't know if he continues to reside here. GOOD LUCK !

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I pointed out his participation in a 'new boat building company' on here a few months ago. I was "called out as a troublemaker" by a few here, who don't know me. I stated that "I would not do business with that person", new boats, used, or parts. He offered a " mid $60's K turn key BRAND NEW tunnel boat" here, and bragged about the performance of a special one here. I know of three internet parts sales that have GONE WRONG when dealing with this person. I tried to help correct the communication problems between this person and his customers. The customers that I tried to help were NEVER SATISFIED. I am in Havasu, this person WAS in Havasu, I don't know if he continues to reside here. GOOD LUCK !
Well said George.......Over the years there have been many threads regarding this individual. Proceed at your own risk

·
Just another Wannabe
1,208 Posts
I remember when he screwed us, there were about four or five of us at that time. We were just a little planning away from a 'visit'. Probably shoud have.
The nicest thing I could possibly say about this guy is that you need to be there in person to get the parts promised and then give over the cash. Do NOT do it over mail, check, paypal, etc.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I remember when he screwed us, there were about four or five of us at that time. We were just a little planning away from a 'visit'. Probably shoud have.
The nicest thing I could possibly say about this guy is that you need to be there in person to get the parts promised and then give over the cash. Do NOT do it over mail, check, paypal, etc.

Amen to your siggy line....can't believe it. But I said the same thing about Gore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts