Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
View attachment DOC010918-012.pdf Font Games

Save the date, its ON!

Camping at Windmill Cove is through the park and the phone number is 209-948-6995.

Hook-ups with power: $40
Hook-ups without power: $35
Tent camping: $25

Credit/debit cards are accepted for payment for the above camping fees.

The entry fee for Saturday's event is $60 per boat and includes launching (first come, first served for dock space) and 2 lunch tickets. Additional lunch tickets are available for $12 each.

Raffle tickets and t-shirts will also be available for sale.

All event sales (other than the camping fees noted above) are CASH ONLY sales (sorry, NO credit or debit cards).

All proceeds will be donated to the San Joaquin County Sheriffs' Explorers Program.

Thanks and see you there for what's looking to be a HUGE turnout!

·
Distinguished Member
5,786 Posts
You know I'm there. Was talking to a few of the CDBA guys in the last few days and trying to talk them into coming. They were a definite maybe!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
You know I'm there. Was talking to a few of the CDBA guys in the last few days and trying to talk them into coming. They were a definite maybe!!
Dave,

I was thinking that this is the date of the big Save Mart race they hold at Dexter. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to make this deal.

BTW, does anyone know who this doggy and andy guys are? who has a name like Doggy? what did he do to become know as the dog/doggy?

Vic

·
Distinguished Member
5,786 Posts
Dave,

I was thinking that this is the date of the big Save Mart race they hold at Dexter. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to make this deal.

BTW, does anyone know who this doggy and andy guys are? who has a name like Doggy? what did he do to become know as the dog/doggy?

Vic
Vic, last schedule I saw the CDBA race was the weekend before. Mike Barnes and I are crewing for Tony Leaman that weekend so I was also hoping it wasn't the same weekend. Looks like we're good!! You'll have to ask Tim how he became to be called Dog... and I hope you're not sorry you asked :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
dave,

That's great, I'll be able to make both events!

As for finding out what this guy did to become known as the dog, i'm not sure people on this forum are prepared to hear the details. nor am I.:wink2:

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
dave,

That's great, I'll be able to make both events!

As for finding out what this guy did to become known as the dog, i'm not sure people on this forum are prepared to hear the details. nor am I.:wink2:
lol i been meaning to ask him that...i thought i had maybe been the only dog in the yard as i got my nickname from my youth:wink2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
just stsarted website dogandandysvdriverun.com with more info to come. and yes to boats.you can call me also 925-200-8047 andy.
Nice teaser for the event. For anybody on the fence about making time to go, do it you won't regret it.
Reasons to go:
The hospitality of Dog and Andy's group is second to none.
The flat bottom bar is well stocked.
The BBQ is tasty.
If you link up with one of the groups cruising to the event from another marina and are not familiar with the delta the view and waterways will be an eye opener. And cruising with a group of Hotrods is always fun.
Seeing the boats in the water and being used. Priceless.

Help them make this a great annual event by showing up.
Forrest
Water transportation Speedboat Vehicle Boat Boating

1 - 20 of 32 Posts