Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been a thread on this.

My puppy has been getting much larger while in recovery from her orthopedic surgery for a bone problem.

This means few walks, so she always goes in our front lawn when we let her out of the cage. We now have very pronounced dogs spots in the lawn. Of course, living on the face of the sun means the lawn looks like crap this time of year anyway, but still, completely dead spots look very bad. What, if anything, can be done to combat it? TIA

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The watering thing would work for me, but when my wife takes her out there would be a reason that she couldn't do it.:|err

I was thinking there was a product or chemical that someone had mentioned that could be put down once a week or so.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
There is a product that you put into her water bowl that helps that. It's been a couple years since we put our Lab down so I don't remember the name of it but we got it at the local Petsmart.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I've worked with my dogs since they were puppies to only do their business on my hill in the backyard.. It's taken some time but the grass is getting greener the more they go up on the hill... Now if I can only stop my border collie from doing berm shots in the grass I'll be stoaked..

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
110 Posts
Feeding your dog those products can be UN-healthy for the dog. Feed your grass instead something like ammonium sulfate to reduce the PH levels. I'm not a garden person, so ask them. Feeding your dog those products can cause an iron deficiency, Women both human and animals have natural low levels of iron.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts