Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had the pump assembled on the table nut installed but not "cranked down" to optimal tightness.. I thaught i had the correct clearance but after i installed the housing into the boat i installed the impeller today and after i tightned it up the shaft is pretty solid... Im guessing those shims somewhat compact upon torquing of the nut.

Got impeller nut off but impeller wont budge, anyone with a "impeller puller" in the sacto area that wouldnt mind a fellow boater borrowing for a day or so... im really kicking myself in the ass right now. I can come to you and get it or if your mobile and in the sacramento area sometime this weekend possibly stop by?? I live about 5 minutes from discovery park off the gargen hwy. All tools will come back clean and in same condition as borrowed.

Matt

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You know where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it up here and we will get it right:|err

·
Registered
288 Posts
if your going to fleets make sure you bring beer and ice so he has something to do while he walks you through it.:)hand morning fleet

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
if your going to fleets make sure you bring beer and ice so he has something to do while he walks you through it.:)hand morning fleet
That's proper procedure when you take it to ANYONE for assistance/lessons, isn't it? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts