Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone with a placecraft sittin on a dolly? i have a new pc coming in a few months so im converting my road trailer that my cp sat on. im looking for all measurments width,lenght,bunks inside to out and lenght,anxel lenghts even a pic would help. im trying to do this myself so any help would be grateful

·
Registered
574 Posts
is there anyone with a placecraft sittin on a dolly? i have a new pc coming in a few months so im converting my road trailer that my cp sat on. im looking for all measurments width,lenght,bunks inside to out and lenght,anxel lenghts even a pic would help. im trying to do this myself so any help would be grateful

Nice , did you already pull the trigger?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trailer

ya, having ron baker in az going to build it, still trying to figure colors, but in mean time might as well redo the trailer to fit it.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If you decide to have someone build you a dolly, I'd suggest Mike Peasley. Mike built one for Jordan's PC and another for mine. Mike does good work at a fair price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trailer

ya thanks on the lead on mike p. im trying to save a buck or more and doing myself, already started cuttin it up to reshape it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts