Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the previous owner had beat up the rudder pretty bad. I is only about an inch long now and very rugged. I thought about taking a file to it to take away the roughness but it seems almost pointless. It is so short its basically gone so i think i might just take it off till i can buy a new one. Any thoughts??

As far as purchasing a new one, from the bowl back the jet looks the exact same as my berk did. Can i buy a berk rudder and use it on mine? I fell dumb typing this but i can not find a dominator rudder for the life of me.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
So the previous owner had beat up the rudder pretty bad. I is only about an inch long now and very rugged. I thought about taking a file to it to take away the roughness but it seems almost pointless. It is so short its basically gone so i think i might just take it off till i can buy a new one. Any thoughts??

As far as purchasing a new one, from the bowl back the jet looks the exact same as my berk did. Can i buy a berk rudder and use it on mine? I fell dumb typing this but i can not find a dominator rudder for the life of me.

Thanks!!

Dominator and Berk Rudders dont interchange , if indeed your steering is OEM Dominator and not for example Place diverter Tom

·
Registered
546 Posts
if it is an original dominator it will be attached with four bolts that go vertically into the nozzle, i have about 50 of the oem that i bought off of dominator when they were in hugo, ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts