Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are having a Benefit auction and Hot Rod/Hot boat show at Irvine Lake on Saturday Oct 31 (Halloween) for the late Great Don Ermshar. There will be a Roadster show and boat show as well as Bikes and other rides. All Proceeds will go to Phyliss Ermshar to help her out in a time of need. Please bring all parts you would like to donate to the auction. We are looking for donations to be raffled and auctioned off as well. Please mark this date on your calendar. More information will follow.

Thank you,

Tony Scarlata

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Great Idea for t-s hope someone can pull it off, if so i'm in for a couple...I think many would buy and am sure would help Phyllis out alot...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
This is a bump for this benefit boat / car / motorcyle show at irvine. This is still going on right? I have had several guys call and ask and I tell them yes but it's been almost a month since there was a post on this and most of the post were for shirts so i'm just asking...Other question has been is there going to be any exhibition runs by anyone?

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a bump for this benefit boat / car / motorcyle show at irvine. This is still going on right? I have had several guys call and ask and I tell them yes but it's been almost a month since there was a post on this and most of the post were for shirts so i'm just asking...Other question has been is there going to be any exhibition runs by anyone?
Billy,

We are postponing the event until December. There has not been a date set yet. A lot of people didn't hear that Gene Hackett, Owner of ATTA, best friend and huge sponsor of Don Ermshar passed away from a heart attack a couple weeks after Don's funeral. So, we decided to move the date back.

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Thanx for the reminder, I had forgotten. Plan to be there with a 23T show car and my new to me Schiada.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts