Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Don

Dragboatracing.com has an up to date thread on Don. The latest post says nothing has changed. You can read through it to see what kind of shape he is in. Hope he improves, he is still in our prayers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The news is not good and I think it will not get better as time goes bye. However, we can always hope and pray for a different turn of events.

Regards, SSC

·
I have no member.
124 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Don's family and friends.

Edit: After posting this I learned that Don had not passed. Myself as well as a few others I have talked with were confused a bit by a previous post in this thread. Regardless, our thoughts and prayers go out to Don, his family, and friends.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
RIP Don.One of the nicest guy i have ever met and one hell of a TAF shoe.Thoughts and prayers to Phyliss and family.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I do not believe Don has passed away unless I've missed something. :(

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
The rumors I'm hearing are similar to SSC. I do not think he has passed BUT things are not looking good. Last thing my buddy told me was that they pulled him off the ventilator and not in a good way...

Phyllis, Don and family we are praying for you guys...

·
Registered
241 Posts
No he has not passed. Stix has it correct.

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
251 Posts
The rumors I'm hearing are similar to SSC. I do not think he has passed BUT things are not looking good. Last thing my buddy told me was that they pulled him off the ventilator and not in a good way...

Phyllis, Don and familiar we are praying for you guys...
Very sad makes one sit and wonder prayers to his wife and family.

·
Registered
630 Posts
So sad to read this news. The man is truely an Icon to the sport.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Last year I bought a Mako Force t-shirt at a race, I brought a sharpie and had Don sign it for me. I've only worn it like twice cause I'm afraid I'll screw it up. At 40 I'm to young to have guys like Schwabby or Caselli for hero's, Don is it for me. I don't know him on a personal level, only as the racer. An Icon as someone else just stated, seemingly timeless, bridging a gap of decades past to the present day, ever a threat should the competition be so unlucky to see him on the other side of the starting barge. I don't know what else to say but God bless you and your loved ones my Hero.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i just got the call a moment ago that god has decided to take don to a better place, wull never forget ya my long time friend. gods speed don

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. RIP

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
God Speed Don, our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts