Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long, long time houseboat owner Denny Lewis just finished building a new blown 540 for his canopied 26 Eliminator Daytona. Yesterday Denny hit 98 mph on GPS. Not bad for "break in mode". I will try to take some pictures of the boat this upcoming weekend. It is the opening weekend houseboat BBQ sponsored by the marina. Drop by if anyone is intersted in a Pre-Memorial day weekend fiesta.

Rick

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet all you go fast guys and your equity,, I dont think I have any equity left, lol:D

Equity Spent! There is a reason I am still running the old Daytona. I have some cash stashed and figure I should keep it for now. I really want a newer DCB just not sure if now is the time. If I find the perfect deal I will move on it but it will need to one I just can't pass on. Until then Familycat is our ride.

Rick

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I could make a day trip, but I will be working the Disco Bay show. Have fun.
The offer stands till you can make it. Sell some boats to those rich Disco boys.

BTW I would be willing to take out the yellow F26 if you need me to run out the "bad gas" since you are working all the time. Yes, I am a helper. No thanks necessary.

Rick

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
whats up rick!! man there is some hot deals floating around on some sic azz boats. i'v been looking out of the area and there is plenty!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Denny called me last night to tell me the good news, beaming like a proud papa with a new born. I know he has struggled with that boat.

I was out on the delta Friday watching a friend test his Canyon dragboat and met Joey Groose the engines builder, he told me it had dynoed at something like 925 HP. That should definately get the job done.

Tear em up Denny.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Denny called me last night to tell me the good news, beaming like a proud papa with a new born. I know he has struggled with that boat.

I was out on the delta Friday watching a friend test his Canyon dragboat and met Joey Groose the engines builder, he told me it had dynoed at something like 925 HP. That should definately get the job done.

Tear em up Denny.
Yes, his first engine builder sucked. I saw the dyno sheets. I think I remember 950+ at 6200 rpm. As long as it stays together all is good. That is a lot of power, he will need to take it easy on the drive.

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts