Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
New here
4,219 Posts
How's the water level? Been thinking about another trip that way - a bunch of friends have trailers and I have the boat.

2005 was the last time I was there. Water was down considerably. I would imagine it's back up pretty good since the storms have pounded the hills above it all season.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's the water level? Been thinking about another trip that way - a bunch of friends have trailers and I have the boat.

2005 was the last time I was there. Water was down considerably. I would imagine it's back up pretty good since the storms have pounded the hills above it all season.
Like Tom said 24 feet from full. Will be near full all season. We usually get a group of DLB each year to make a trip to DP. Not sure if anything is booked but might be fun to coordinate. If you ever make it look for our houseboat in my avatar.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Looking down on Don - Memorial Day

Did a little test ride out to Mariposa on Memorial Day to test out the new ride on the back roads of our fine state.... shot this little number looking over Pedro from Hwy 49.... Lake is looking mighty fine again!... actually all the central valley lakes are lookin real good!

Nice all over the Southern Sierras until we got to Oakhurst.... HAIL!!!!!

pt 065.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Like Tom said 24 feet from full. Will be near full all season. We usually get a group of DLB each year to make a trip to DP. Not sure if anything is booked but might be fun to coordinate. If you ever make it look for our houseboat in my avatar.
Give us some advanced notice on this little shin-dig so we can plan it out.... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts