Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interim Chairperson Donna Brazile says that team Hillary rigged the DNC to deny Bernie a fair shot in the primary.She should Know.
We are so lucky that HRC didn't win more proof comes out everyday,what a liar and a cheater.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Interim Chairperson Donna Brazile says that team Hillary rigged the DNC to deny Bernie a fair shot in the primary.She should Know.
We are so lucky that HRC didn't win more proof comes out everyday,what a liar and a cheater.
And now Mueller is in a rush to get Trump !
I think they are REALLY GETTING SCARED For reals !

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now Elizabeth Warren has also said the DNC primary was rigged against Sanders.
What is really telling is that both Warren and Brazile both supported HRC knowing that the primary race was rigged.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Now Elizabeth Warren has also said the DNC primary was rigged against Sanders.
What is really telling is that both Warren and Brazile both supported HRC knowing that the primary race was rigged.
Excellent point! Their actions speak louder and more reveling than words... Funny how Brazile is having no problems roasting their nuts :thumb:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Excellent point! Their actions speak louder and more reveling than words... Funny how Brazile is having no problems roasting their nuts :thumb:
Someone had to come clean to look good...now others will follow

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Excuse me guys, but didn't the Republican Party do the same thing to Trump? In his case it wasn't successful. Another point is that even though it may not be nice, it's not illegal.

On top of that, why are you all so concerned now, would you rather have Bernie for president? He would have been elected, you know.
I'm not sure which I think would have been worse, Bernie or Trump, just worse in different ways. Bernie does appear to have good intentions to help people, Trump is all about Trump and will hurt people that don't shower him with praise. He is also looking out to benefit wealthy people like himself much more than others. That's what I see.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excuse me guys, but didn't the Republican Party do the same thing to Trump? In his case it wasn't successful. Another point is that even though it may not be nice, it's not illegal.

On top of that, why are you all so concerned now, would you rather have Bernie for president? He would have been elected, you know.
I'm not sure which I think would have been worse, Bernie or Trump, just worse in different ways. Bernie does appear to have good intentions to help people, Trump is all about Trump and will hurt people that don't shower him with praise. He is also looking out to benefit wealthy people like himself much more than others. That's what I see.
I agree its not illegal the dems and reps can pick whoever they want.
Just think about all those Bernie supporters that put up time and money,who actually thought that they had a real shot at the nomination only to find out they were being played all along.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I agree its not illegal the dems and reps can pick whoever they want.
Just think about all those Bernie supporters that put up time and money,who actually thought that they had a real shot at the nomination only to find out they were being played all along.
I usually find that those lacking in morals tend to justify their wrongful actions with "legalities". ;)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Someone had to come clean to look good...now others will follow
The rats are jumping the imploding DNC ship!!!!!

Jughead said:
hil:) hil:) hil:) hil:) hil:)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I usually find that those lacking in morals tend to justify their wrongful actions with "legalities". ;)

You may want to delete your post as it sounds dumb. Those lacking in morals don't care about legality, they only care about themselves. Trump is a good example.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The networks ABC,NBC,and CBS,apparently did not cover this story,Thats strange:hmmm:well maybe not.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
The networks ABC,NBC,and CBS,apparently did not cover this story,Thats strange:hmmm:well maybe not.

If you watched something besides the soaps, you would be aware they did cover it.
What is it with you guys? You make up crap and then share it with each other until you're in a lather, then you post this kind of nonsense.
You will no doubt refer to it as twist and spin again, because you aren't aware of the truth.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
If you watched something besides the soaps, you would be aware they did cover it.
What is it with you guys? You make up crap and then share it with each other until you're in a lather, then you post this kind of nonsense.
You will no doubt refer to it as twist and spin again, because you aren't aware of the truth.
If you pay attention to my post you will note I used the words thats strange and apparently.
Apparently you believe the DNC can be as underhanded as they want as long as they don't break the law (ref post7)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
If you pay attention to my post you will note I used the words thats strange and apparently.
Apparently you believe the DNC can be as underhanded as they want as long as they don't break the law (ref post7)
Ok, if you say so. But they did cover it.
I don't think I ever indicated that anyone should be underhanded, regardless of whether they break the law or not. Both parties played their games and I don't see a distinction between the Republicans and the Democrats. They did play it differently.

I'll admit that I was disappointed by both sides, but realistically, I think Trump got shafted more than Bernie. In the end, it appears the system is pretty rigged on both sides and I'm not sure who is pulling the strings. I have no doubts it's big money in the end. Well, big money and the Russians.(Still big money)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, if you say so. But they did cover it.
I don't think I ever indicated that anyone should be underhanded, regardless of whether they break the law or not. Both parties played their games and I don't see a distinction between the Republicans and the Democrats. They did play it differently.

I'll admit that I was disappointed by both sides, but realistically, I think Trump got shafted more than Bernie. In the end, it appears the system is pretty rigged on both sides and I'm not sure who is pulling the strings. I have no doubts it's big money in the end. Well, big money and the Russians.(Still big money)
Well shit not much to argue about there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts