Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice job on making a direct copy of my idea and part that Henry and Leo made happen. Henry and Leo get all the credit here. Hass you can nutswing all you want on Duane but we all know who made the original neutral bucket.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
So where would someone buy a non-copy Neutral Bucket?
I have one with a diverter, custom calgo tiller, brace, co2 cylinders, spare cylinder and seals, 4 FTN inserts. $850 + Ship

Attachments

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Nice job on making a direct copy of my idea and part that Henry and Leo made happen. Henry and Leo get all the credit here. Hass you can nutswing all you want on Duane but we all know who made the original neutral bucket.
Hey dick for brains---- do you think that a high flow neutral bucket is a new idea? Think you came up with it? Hate to have to inform you but- they have been around for a LONG freakin time! Like before you ever probably sat in a jet boat. And the one from your butt- buddy is nothing but a recast-redesign rams-horn, he told me the whole story--- Oh, and claimed it was his idea, never mentioned you.
Maybe you two should get together & try to pump some more steel chunks through your pump.

I dont sell the stuff--- and have nothing to gain by telling the truth, I have looked at all of them-- and as usual -- Duane has the superior design-- AGAIN!----- but this is jmo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts