Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eddie's gig at Apache is the first weekend in Aug. BUrnt Corral is the place to be.

· Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I'm not sure of my plans yet but I know whatever it is the wife and kids won't be coming. Wife already has her vacation set up and planed. I will probably just drive up on thurs evening and sleep in the truck. Not worth the hassle and extra travel time to bring the camper for myself.:)sphss

· Premium Member
4,618 Posts
hey guys never been there how will my 16ft texas handle it and can i get the toy hauler there without tearing it up.
The texas would love it thee in the evening Jake. Toy hauler would make it but you would have to take the beeline to the 88 and come in from the Roosevelt side of Apache.

Family friendly????? All depends on your families definition of fun. Its more of a bunch of fast Vdrives boats that gather at Apache and get whooped by that blue CP jet from Tucson every year.:D
Got to hand it to Marv. He gets his monies worth out there every time he runs that Mandella.

· Re - Member?
738 Posts
The texas would love it thee in the evening Jake. Toy hauler would make it but you would have to take the beeline to the 88 and come in from the Roosevelt side of Apache.

Family friendly????? All depends on your families definition of fun. Its more of a bunch of fast Vdrives boats that gather at Apache and get whooped by that blue CP jet from Tucson every year.:D
Got to hand it to Marv. He gets his monies worth out there every time he runs that Mandella.
Excuse me Mr. Cave I didn't get whooped up on by any pump thumper. I believe we were very even in the rough; he'd probably get me most times if it were glassy. All I know is I had a blast. I might make it again. No kids that wkend.

· "It's HONDO, honey"
1,652 Posts
hmmmmmm.... Hondo's pretty close :)bulb

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.