Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
What say we cash in our chips, hide them under our bed, guard them with our guns, get on food stamps, welfare, "subsidized health care", section 8 housing, find a crack whore sugar mama that has 5 kids from five different guys getting 4-5K / mo child support... We can sublet our taxpayer provided housing... and chill while talking to each other on our taxpayer provided cell phones, riding in taxpayer provided taxi's... :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What say we cash in our chips, hide them under our bed, guard them with our guns, get on food stamps, welfare, "subsidized health care", section 8 housing, find a crack whore sugar mama that has 5 kids from five different guys getting 4-5K / mo child support... We can sublet our taxpayer provided housing... and chill while talking to each other on our taxpayer provided cell phones, riding in taxpayer provided taxi's... :D
Yea, that's the ticket! Cause we know all the minorities and libs are going to work hard to take up our slack! ;) :D :)hand

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just sayin'! :|err
Listen, dumbshit! "WHITE" is not a nationality. MEXICAN is. Do you get the point, or can you only see color? I wish the Mexicans were three shades lighter and a foot taller, then maybe the race card wouldn't get played everytime someone complains about illegals!URA putz!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Listen, dumbshit! "WHITE" is not a nationality. MEXICAN is. Do you get the point, or can you only see color? I wish the Mexicans were three shades lighter and a foot taller, then maybe the race card wouldn't get played everytime someone complains about illegals!URA putz!
Hey dick head, I am Caucasian. My ancestors migrated over the Caucus Mountains into Europe. What the hell does that make me? :)grn

Are you saying there are no Caucasian Mexicans? Huh? :)hand

I guess you never saw my post on your thread pretty much agreeing with you???

I was just talking shit and making fun. TOO BAD IT WENT WAY OVER YOUR HEAD! :)sphss

·
Green Go
376 Posts
So Forkin, in the "Don't Hire Mexicans Thread" you posted.

I went to Wally World and I couldn't tell if it looked more like Africa or Mexico
Explain that on to us would you.

To the rest of us, it leads us to believe that you just don't like to be around anyone that's not of your race. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that kind of comment had nothing to do to a thread debating "illegal immigrant problems". That statement had more of an intolerance of other races besides your own. I would presume that by the mention of "Africa", you were refering to Black folks. The debate was towards Hispanic undocumented labor. What did the mention of "Africa or Black folks" have anything to do with the previously mentioned debate other than your intolerance to be around them as well as Hispanics or "Mexicans" as you put it. Enlighten us would you.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.