Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
All kenyans or just the muslum kenyans?

Too LATE!!! :)sphss :)sphss :)sphss :)sphss

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
At least not if they are supposed to be American citizens to to take the job:D
Oh yeah due to the running amuck in the other thread, could you clarify if by Kenyan you mean illegal immigrant Kenyans or just plain old average Kenyans :)bulb

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least not if they are supposed to be American citizens to to take the job:D
Oh yeah due to the running amuck in the other thread, could you clarify if by Kenyan you mean illegal immigrant Kenyans or just plain old average Kenyans :)bulb
Plain ol average dope sellin and smokin Muslim Kenyans...

·
Hangin' with Kobayashi
489 Posts
Why not? I keep getting emails that they (the Kenyans) have a lot of money that they want to give me......all I need to do is give them my bank account and social security numbers so they can deposit them money in there for me. They seem like very nice people.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Why not? I keep getting emails that they (the Kenyans) have a lot of money that they want to give me......all I need to do is give them my bank account and social security numbers so they can deposit them money in there for me. They seem like very nice people.
I get those too but I already have quite a bit of money so I send them my ex-wifes info cause I know she could really use it:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
So a Kenyan, a Mexican, and an Aryan Nation Bro from the badasse southside of Chicago walked into a bar..........:)sphss

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
So a Kenyan, a Mexican, and an Aryan Nation Bro from the badasse southside of Chicago walked into a bar..........:)sphss
Lmao!! Anyone get the feeling its going to be a long winter:D

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts