Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just lost a job today to a company that hires illegals. I am just a guy trying to survive, and the owner of the other company talked the homeowner into giving my small part of the job to them, using bs and more bs. I wouldn't be so pissed if a fellow citizen were getting the work, but they hire mostly mexicans, and that hurts us all. Why don't you people who still have money to hire others to do your work insist on a claus in the contract which requires all employees to show citizanship in the US? NOT a green card, and not a phony i.d. If they cant speak English they are illegal-PERIOD!!!A working use of the english language is a requirement for citizanship. It's up to all of us to drive out the thieves who are ruining our American dream.The government is so compromized with mexican supporters that they will never do what needs to be done. -ENFORCE THE F-ING LAW!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I'll back ya 100% It's beyond out of control. Just got back from the dump unloading 1.3tons of green waist, the illigals were laughing at me being the only white guy there.....I unloaded twice as much in 1/2 the time why they were bullshitting and talking shit.....It's funny when I drove off and replied in bean talk how they were shocked that I was undestanding the shit that they were talking......I remember faces and vehicles so they will be on the lemon list for any referances......

·
Registered
175 Posts
Never met anyone that isn't fed up and pissed off about the whole situation. I think the goverment has no intention of righting the wrong that is becoming or allready is the downfall of this country.I think this will someday end up in some sort of revolution or civil war.
A few years ago me and my wife went to Mexico to look for some property but was surprised that there were still mexicans there so we shit canned that idea!
Seriously, what do you all think it"s going to take to put an end to this shit?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll back ya 100% It's beyond out of control. Just got back from the dump unloading 1.3tons of green waist, the illigals were laughing at me being the only white guy there.....I unloaded twice as much in 1/2 the time why they were bullshitting and talking shit.....It's funny when I drove off and replied in bean talk how they were shocked that I was undestanding the shit that they were talking......I remember faces and vehicles so they will be on the lemon list for any referances......
I guess I'm not the only one who has noticed that ONE american worker does three times the work of a Mexican "worker". Lets see, they work for half the wage, and do one third of the work....How is that good for the boss? -Oh, and they are the FIRST ones to seperate us all by race. They will always back a Mexican over an American without even knowing what the situation is. They are the definition of RACIST!!!

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
I just lost a job today to a company that hires illegals. I am just a guy trying to survive, and the owner of the other company talked the homeowner into giving my small part of the job to them, using bs and more bs. I wouldn't be so pissed if a fellow citizen were getting the work, but they hire mostly mexicans, and that hurts us all. Why don't you people who still have money to hire others to do your work insist on a claus in the contract which requires all employees to show citizanship in the US? NOT a green card, and not a phony i.d. If they cant speak English they are illegal-PERIOD!!!A working use of the english language is a requirement for citizanship. It's up to all of us to drive out the thieves who are ruining our American dream.The government is so compromized with mexican supporters that they will never do what needs to be done. -ENFORCE THE F-ING LAW!!!
what trade are you in?

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Its all about the bottom line for people. If they can get away with paying less they will. Not saying its right but that's the way it is.

As far as all Mexicans being Illegals, I don't know about that.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.