Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Where was this guy talking and to whom? Do you know? Also, do you know where and when this was filmed? Pretty strange stuff, and scary too...

Steve

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
That is some seriously funny shit. I wonder if that idiot has changed his appearance and moved several times trying to live that video down. Yes the sky is falling isn't a new problem. Yes there are things we should be concerned with. No we shouldn't panic and muster the forces to start a revolution.

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
Where was this guy talking and to whom? Do you know? Also, do you know where and when this was filmed? Pretty strange stuff, and scary too...

Steve
It appears to be from around 1993 or 1994 leading up to the first assault weapon ban. Not sure where this was, but obviously none of what he had to say turned out to have any truth to it. :duh:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
hil:) hil:)

There you have it. A former intel guy saying another intel guy is a wacko. Who knew??

Funny how you managed to glean from that that the guy is calling for the START of a revolution. I watched it twice, and didn't hear ANYTHING like that, AT ALL!!

NONE OF IT HAPPENED?? I never heard a time line in any of that either??

This is your idea of ACCURATE reading of data? The worst thing about DATA is that you can torture it until it tells you what you want hear.
Is this what happened with you with vid snoc?

They thought this guy was a wacko at the time too! Some still do. I personally DO NOT!
Nowhere do EITHER of these men give a timeline. But in time........

Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America - YouTube

Just a few short years later this wacko of all wachos made this speech. You just KNOW he was given bad intel.
JFK's Speech about Secret Societies - YouTube

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
My parents were FDR-JFK followers and anything they said was gospel to them. I was young enough to not pay any attention to the political world, hadn't a clue other than what my parents told me. In 71 I was so busy building boats and racing motorcycles I didn't even know who the president was. Hindsight is 20/20 and I was as blind as a bat back then. The light shines bright now and I try and spread the word but most of the time it falls on deaf ears. Young people are just that, young and clueless. But I catch the attention of at least one youngone every week now. When they complain about the price of gas and the shortages in their pay checks I give them a little speech. Like I said some pay attention too what I say and others are just young and dumb like I was...BBD

·
Registered
34 Posts
???

What is it I'm missing with responses of JFK being a wacko, is that sarcasim? The intel guy in the first video and JBS in the second have astounding forsight for what is being voted on now with the UN ATT (Arms Trade Treaty). Yes folks a revolution is coming and it's time for our fat lazy asses, yes you and me to know how to make fire, purify water and build shelter. If your a liberal and are still on cloud 9, good you can be my bullet sponge. :bangmyhead:

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
It appears to be from around 1993 or 1994 leading up to the first assault weapon ban. Not sure where this was, but obviously none of what he had to say turned out to have any truth to it. :duh:
Not yet!!!!!!!!
What the fuck does the date have to do with anything? It still rings true. You are blind. Truth, you don't know the truth nor do you accept the truth.
FUCK the
united nations​

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
What is it I'm missing with responses of JFK being a wacko, is that sarcasim? The intel guy in the first video and JBS in the second have astounding forsight for what is being voted on now with the UN ATT (Arms Trade Treaty). Yes folks a revolution is coming and it's time for our fat lazy asses, yes you and me to know how to make fire, purify water and build shelter. If your a liberal and are still on cloud 9, good you can be my bullet sponge. :bangmyhead:
Sorry. Yes it was pure sarcasim. A U.S. prsident, and son in one of the richest most powerfull families in the U.S says we have a problem, then bet your ass we have a problem. When the POTUS ends up dead, supposedly at the hands of some nobody with a 50 year old rifle, who then ends up dead the next day, you should start thinking we have a problem.

When the president who sold out the country by signing into law the Federal Reserve Act and the Personal Income Tax Amendment says:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.Woodrow Wilson

then you better believe we have a problem, and its been cooking for some time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
Not yet!!!!!!!!
What the fuck does the date have to do with anything? It still rings true. You are blind. Truth, you don't know the truth nor do you accept the truth.
FUCK the
united nations​
So you think he was making a future prediction. and the plan has been on hold to the last 20 years? You think the guy knew what he was talking about and the government had organized and trained all the gangs in the early 90s and did what? Put them on hold? How many right wing people have been either governor, congressman, senator, or even president since then? And no public mention of this concocted conspiracy rhetoric. How do you explain that? Some people will accept anything as truth if it is what they want to hear.

But to answer your question; the date has everything to do with it. If it wasn't true 20 years ago and we are hearing the same things again, it would cause a prudent person to really examine the "facts" allegedly being cited today that make the same claims as the 20 year old lies.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Makes you wonder who FEMA has in mind to carry and use the 7000+ "self denfense weapons" and the 1.5 billion + rounds they bought? The military has there own, so I doubt its anybody in the military. Does FEMA have 7000+ personel TRAINED in these weapons of, as Diane Frankenstein calls them "mass human killing"?
I always thought FEMA was created and funded by the United States taxpayers as a agency of HELP! and recontruction, not murder and destruction.

As for a time line, and previous Presidents, and adminstrations, and NONE of this coming true, WHO WROTE THIS AND WHEN????

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

This is not confined to some of the state governments and those of some of the towns and cities. We know that something intervenes between the people of the United States and the control of their own affairs at Washington. It is not the people who have been ruling there of late.

Why are we in the presence, why are we at the threshold, of a revolution? Because we are profoundly disturbed by the influences which we see reigning in the determination of our public life and our public policy. There was a time when America was blithe with self-confidence. She boasted that she, and she alone, knew the processes of popular government; but now she sees her sky overcast; she sees that there are at work forces which she did not dream of in her hopeful youth.

Don't you know that some man with eloquent tongue, without conscience, who did not care for the nation, could put this whole country into a flame? Don't you know that this country from one end to the other believes that something is wrong? What an opportunity it would be for some man without conscience to spring up and say: "This is the way. Follow me!"—and lead in paths of destruction!

Probably some uninformed conspiracy wackohil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So you think he was making a future prediction. and the plan has been on hold to the last 20 years? You think the guy knew what he was talking about and the government had organized and trained all the gangs in the early 90s and did what? Put them on hold? How many right wing people have been either governor, congressman, senator, or even president since then? And no public mention of this concocted conspiracy rhetoric. How do you explain that? Some people will accept anything as truth if it is what they want to hear.

But to answer your question; the date has everything to do with it. If it wasn't true 20 years ago and we are hearing the same things again, it would cause a prudent person to really examine the "facts" allegedly being cited today that make the same claims as the 20 year old lies.
I think there may be an answer to what you are implying.
As I read it, what you are saying is that the NWO or whatever you want to call it is a "myth" of sorts since there has been no solid revelation of its existence?
That is mainly a product of interpretation, in many ways.
As an agent involved in intelligence field, you certainly know that any peice of data can be construed 100 different ways. Some more likely, some less likely.
You also know that the less likely scenarios can not be discounted. Pearl Harbor comes to mind.

There is a MAJOR difference in this Country between now and the eras of FDR and even JFK.
We as a Nation have lost our last line of defense from a NWO/ Bilderbergs/ or any other name for it.
The ONE thing that has been insurmountable, the ONE thing that has prevented the implementing ( and even the exposure) of such a structure.
Above ALL other things, what the O admin has accomplished towards this end is the destruction of this last line of defense.
And that is the removal of "The will of the people".
Give him ONE more SCJ and watch what happens.
You want hard evidence?
I believe you'll have all you need at that point.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
What is a SCJ?

Steve
Supreme Court Justice.

Keep in mind that this one person and the courts is all Hitler needed to make every order he gave perfectly legal.
snoc has already gone on record as saying that if the POTUS/CIC orders it, and the courts approve it, or just remain silent, then its legal. At that point Constitutiona; LAW is meaningless. I assume that includes orders given to the military, and carried out by the very people that are sworn to uphold constitutional LAW.

At one time we had a legal system AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A MEDIA, that thought otherwise, regardless what the CIC thought. There was a time when people didn't believe everything the CIC did was legal. NOW, we have morons that believe otherwise, and there is a very very very very good chance that morons wearing uniforms will MURDER Americans because the CIC ORDERS IT!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!! BUT VERY VERY TRUE.

Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube

·
Just Me
4,054 Posts
I think there may be an answer to what you are implying.
As I read it, what you are saying is that the NWO or whatever you want to call it is a "myth" of sorts since there has been no solid revelation of its existence?
That is mainly a product of interpretation, in many ways.
As an agent involved in intelligence field, you certainly know that any peice of data can be construed 100 different ways. Some more likely, some less likely.
You also know that the less likely scenarios can not be discounted. Pearl Harbor comes to mind.

There is a MAJOR difference in this Country between now and the eras of FDR and even JFK.
We as a Nation have lost our last line of defense from a NWO/ Bilderbergs/ or any other name for it.
The ONE thing that has been insurmountable, the ONE thing that has prevented the implementing ( and even the exposure) of such a structure.
Above ALL other things, what the O admin has accomplished towards this end is the destruction of this last line of defense.
And that is the removal of "The will of the people".
Give him ONE more SCJ and watch what happens.
You want hard evidence?
I believe you'll have all you need at that point.
Yes every idea should be checked out, regardless of how improbable it may seem. The person in the video clearly had a reason for stating the things he did in the manner that he did. I think he was trying to alarm the people and motivate them in a specific direction, though the use of false statements and the resulting fear. From what he was presenting one would think that the intel agencies were all dialed in to our country. That simply wasn't the case at the time of that speech. There is definitely a driving force that is trying to change the world. That force is greed, it's not new and the worship of money is the dominating cultural difference in that NWO. There are two basic paths to the NWO I just described. There is a path to money from the right, and a path from the left. Personally, I don't care for either path. Neither side is doing what they are for the "betterment of mankind". They are doing it for their own advancement, period. I personally wish both sides would stop trying to tell me it has to be either all right or all left. There is a middle ground and while it is a lot of work to stay in the middle, like most things it is where the truth lays.

Supreme Court Justice.

Keep in mind that this one person and the courts is all Hitler needed to make every order he gave perfectly legal.
snoc has already gone on record as saying that if the POTUS/CIC orders it, and the courts approve it, or just remain silent, then its legal. At that point Constitutiona; LAW is meaningless. I assume that includes orders given to the military, and carried out by the very people that are sworn to uphold constitutional LAW.

At one time we had a legal system AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A MEDIA, that thought otherwise, regardless what the CIC thought. There was a time when people didn't believe everything the CIC did was legal. NOW, we have morons that believe otherwise, and there is a very very very very good chance that morons wearing uniforms will MURDER Americans because the CIC ORDERS IT!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!! BUT VERY VERY TRUE.

Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube
I'm not sure why I even bother but again, show me where I said just because the SC hasn't ruled on something it is considered legal? Regardless, just because something is legal doesn't make it right. And there is a huge difference between thinking someone hasn't done anything wrong and thinking they can do no wrong. Just like there is an even larger difference in a military which has obeyed the orders of the person acting as the CIC and thinking they will therefore obey unconstitutional or unlawful orders.

And while morons wearing uniforms might follow unlawful orders and murder Americans, the military as a whole screen diligently and try to keep the morons out. You never served, did you? Much like the country seems divided between right and left, the military also is split. So while some may follow, others will still hold the line. Our military is not the force I would be worried about. The mentioned self defense weapons does raise a serious question that pointed out in another thread. Why do they need fully automatic assault rifles when even the military does not use them? And who is that is going to be carrying these weapons and for what reason?

The bottom line is if you want to say Snoc thinks something, try getting it right. I think both sides are trying to use fear tactics to push the uninformed people one direction or the other. And both sides are as guilty as the other when it comes to greed and having personal agendas which benefit themselves and not the people as a whole. It was neither the right nor the left that made this country great. It was the balance in government that made it great. Currently that balance is jeopardy as it isn't the right nor the left that has the country tilted, it is the greedy that is taking government over the edge. And there are not enough people who are truly benevolent to balance out all the greed. Doing right for the sake of it being the right thing to do is overshadowed by the only do it if it benefits me.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
snoc, I understand your beliefs in a all powerfull all protecting military that will take care of us if we just surrender our constitutional rights. I get that. Not unlike the Japanese durring WWII, or even the Indians in the 1800s. I get it. Move onto the camps(resevastions) when we tell you, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND PROTECTION, or we will be forced to eliminate your sorry ass.

I fully understand your brainwashed beliefs. Not alot unlike the total military rule of 1933 Germany. All for the godd of the Mother Land.

Fuck snoc, you make it out like the military, in bed with DC have such a sterling fucking past when it comes to PROTECTING ITS CITIZENS ON MAERICAN SOIL. If fact quite the opposite. Pretty sure the military is more than a little implicated in the slaughter of a few hundered thousand, EASY! And why? Because they stood up the the BS from Washington and it bullshit LAWS, handed down by a CIC that ORDERED IT!

Standing up for your constitutional rights in this country can get your ass killed, by the the very people that are SWORN to protect them.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." GEORGE SANTAYANA

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke British Statesman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts