1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
That guy is a douche and violated the cops space.

The cop was needlessly agressive and should have warned the guy about violating his personal space.

UD

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That guy is a douche and violated the cops space.

The cop was needlessly agressive and should have warned the guy about violating his personal space.

UD
That would be an Oklahoma warning sir. :duh:

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
Bullshit.. The LEO should of taken the punk to the ground. That guy/girl (whatever it was), was there to antagonize and harrass the Officers, and nothing else. That was his total agenda... How does that kind of bullshit fall into the catagory of "peacefull protesting".. This OWS crap is nothing but a burden on Law Enforcement and the public.

Way to go Oklahoma :thumb:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Mr. cellphone better be careful, if he gets arrested his friends may never see him again. If I was standing around I might give Mr. Cellphone a leg hook to the ground, hell he tried to trip me, did you see that officer?

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Can you imagine if that pasty white fagott did that to a civilian?

He'd have to carry his teeth around in his pocket.:knockout:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Can you imagine if that pasty white fagott did that to a civilian?

He'd have to carry his teeth around in his pocket.:knockout:
I pray to God that I never acted that way to someone in authority... I pray to God that my son never acts like that little moron...

If I had been there I would have taken him for a walk, I'm not real patient with that sort of thing...

Someone needs to do him like ole Agustus does the bartender...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Damn I was hoping that the Patrolman was going to get after him.. In all reality that Patrolman was very calm with the "protester"(antagonist)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I pray to God that I never acted that way to someone in authority... I pray to God that my son never acts like that little moron...

If I had been there I would have taken him for a walk, I'm not real patient with that sort of thing...

Someone needs to do him like ole Agustus does the bartender...

Yeah that was pretty good ,but I think the way Woodrow Call handled the guy with the army trying to take Newts horse might have been even better.What did he say something like He could not abide in rudeness in a man.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Damn I was hoping that the Patrolman was going to get after him.. In all reality that Patrolman was very calm with the "protester"(antagonist)
Yeah after he slapped the phone away!!!! He had to be calm, there was another camera pointed right at him! :duh: lol

If there hadn't been a camera, Im sure both of them would have acted different!

·
northern member
602 Posts
what do these freeloaders expect ..... i can't believe this shit is still going on , cut off their welfare cheque so they have to get a job :|err

·
Registered
777 Posts
As a matter of fact don't mess with Oklahoma period. We will blow your ass away if you break into our house. Will execute you for murder. Will deport your ass if you are illegal and wasting taxpayer $$ on occupy protests... well
Hell if I find myself in Oklahoma you won't have to, I'll do it myself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts