Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this seems horribly unhealthy and completely discusting, well I know the first part is but the later is not, its actually really good We were tailgating a couple weeks ago and with the help of numerous "beverages" we came up with the idea of substituting the regular hamburger bun for a GLAZED donut. Hahaha. Every girl in the group was appauled, until they tried it. MMMMM, thats really good. Would i have this regularly, no nut unless I want to clog some veins. haha Some of the best combinations come to you while heavy drinking is invloved.

Whats some drunk combos you have come up with?

We also did the deep fried turkey...

Attachments

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Krispy Kreme donut burger goes on sale in US

A cheeseburger served on Krispy Kreme doughnuts has gone on sale in America, packing a massive 1,500-calories.

The glazed Krispy Kreme beef, bacon and cheese burger has already proved a huge hit at the Big E fair in Massachusetts where 17,000 of them were eaten.

The 'recipe' for the burger is said to have come from a bar owner in Decatur, Georgia who ran out of burger buns and started using doughnuts instead.

On hearing the odd news Scotland gave out a collective gasp… and then thought how it could be improved by being deep-fried. A spokesperson for the event said: "No single ingredient dominates the burger, they all complement each other.

"The glaze smoothes over the burger and oozes into a foreign but delicious combination with the crisp of the bacon.

"The donut is butter grilled and quite a change from the burger roll you are accustomed to. It transforms the ordinary into the delicious."

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I haven't figured out how to make it yet, but my idea is to make tofu flavored veal, to serve to obnoxious vegans...:D

·
Seriously off center
2,442 Posts
We found something in that same vain this weekend cruising the supermarket aisles. Breakfast sausage on a stick covered with pancake. Pre-cooked and all you have to do is nuke 'em for a minute and you're good to go. They might clog an artery, but .........:D

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Saw this on man vs. food on travel channel....

I bet it tastes good and stops your heart before the 2nd bite...lol:D:)devil

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Never tried that but.....

We fried some whop biskets in bacon grease one time. They were the layor-cheap kind, we just split each one in to about 4 pieces. Pretty good with the rest of breakfast at the camp. :)

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
Saw this on man vs. food on travel channel....

I bet it tastes good and stops your heart before the 2nd bite...lol:D:)devil
I couldn't remember where I saw it at.. now I know. :)
I wouldn't mind trying one :)devil

·
deckboat owner
483 Posts
Minor League ball park here deep fries odd stuff and sells TONS...rotate every so often

Oreos
Snickers
pickles
maybe you have heard of their 5th/3rd burger
big news this past season

1 - 11 of 11 Posts