Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just saw this, I could sure use it. I'll pick it up if you still have it. Call me 928-two eight seven 1361. Leave a message if I don't answer, my phone is sketchy at home. Thanks.
Called and it went to voicemail. Says the voicemail isn't set up. You can call me direct at 702-521-5773.

·
Cocoloco
521 Posts
Thanks a bunch.

Called and it went to voicemail. Says the voicemail isn't set up. You can call me direct at 702-521-5773.
The scoop is really nice and fit perfect on my T-ram. I'll have the Toad on the water with new heads by the fourth. Should be testing it next week mid week. OH, you probably didn't know they were called the Toad. Definitely some classic distinct lines. Its Black and white with a gold pinstripe. Thanks again.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The scoop is really nice and fit perfect on my T-ram. I'll have the Toad on the water with new heads by the fourth. Should be testing it next week mid week. OH, you probably didn't know they were called the Toad. Definitely some classic distinct lines. Its Black and white with a gold pinstripe. Thanks again.
Perfect. Glad it worked well for you. :))THumbsUp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.