Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a nice Dooley Scoop for twin 4500 carbs with an 8 3/4 center to center for sale. Asking $125.00 OBO plus the ride. I am located in Austin Tx.

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
I know you posted 4500's but double checking Dominator carbs correct ? If so I'm interested depending on what shape scoop is in ? Thanks !

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Correct, it is for Dominators and the scoop is in great shape. Just needs a good polish. I can try to post some pictures if you are interested.

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Mine has a nice v-groove down the middle where it got sucked in cause I had my head in my ass and fired engine :wink2: with scoop cover still on ....... As long as its not all dented up and scratched Id probably take it .. But if you got a pic it would deal the deal ! Thanks !

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some pics. It is in very good shape. No dings,dents or major scratches. It has a couple very minor surface scratches that you can't hang your fingernail on so I am sure they should buff out. Call if you have any questions.

David 512-423-7889

Attachments

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
Let me Double check my C to C measurement When i get off work today , almost positive yours is the same If so ? Consider it sold. PM me with info on where to send funds and how much Ship to 78383 zip:thumb::thumb: or give me a call. 830-480-9046

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just let me know after you find out if it will work for you and I will move forward on the shipping part. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts