Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be partying at Dos Gringos tomorrow night for Monika Hovland's (Bubbas wife) 30th B-Day party. We'll be getting there at 7pm and have are own room. If any of you are in the area, please stop by and have a drink with us! 7pm is when the party starts!

Tyro, Shannon, Jimmy, Kyle, Ernie, April, Mike Jones, Jake, Blake, Randy, Oscar, Linda, Josh, Terry, and anyone else that wants to join us!

Hopefully we'll see some of you tomorrow night:)devil

·
Registered
213 Posts
We will be partying at Dos Gringos tomorrow night for Monika Hovland's (Bubbas wife) 30th B-Day party. We'll be getting there at 7pm and have are own room. If any of you are in the area, please stop by and have a drink with us! 7pm is when the party starts!

Tyro, Shannon, Jimmy, Kyle, Ernie, April, Mike Jones, Jake, Blake, Randy, Oscar, Linda, Josh, Terry, and anyone else that wants to join us!

Hopefully we'll see some of you tomorrow night:)devil

I heard you were buying the coors light... I don't know...Im not sayin Im just sayin!!! LMAO :)hand

·
Registered
964 Posts
I dont know how i missed this thred, but that sure suck.I sat on my @$$ all night.Any body going to the lake this weekend?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW:D:D

That about sums it up. Awesome night.
We had a great time last night! It was great seeing all of you guys and gals!

Josh- I meant to call you but I forgot to lock your number into my phone, so call me today. I will lock it in for future events:)grn

BTW Tryo...Jen and I woke up at 7am and started laughing our a$$es off on the comments you were making last night! I hope Shannons not walking with a limp this morning:)LegHump

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
We had a great time last night! It was great seeing all of you guys and gals!

Josh- I meant to call you but I forgot to lock your number into my phone, so call me today. I will lock it in for future events:)grn

BTW Tryo...Jen and I woke up at 7am and started laughing our a$$es off on the comments you were making last night! I hope Shannons not walking with a limp this morning:)LegHump
lmao.

Im pretty sure there was none of that last nite. It was lights out before i even got home.

Did you make jen breakfast this am. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmao.

Im pretty sure there was none of that last nite. It was lights out before i even got home.

Did you make jen breakfast this am. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA..Passed out before you got home! We ended up at Walmart buying Denny so dog food.

No Jen took Monika to the airport today and brought donuts home for everyone:)devil I'm cooking dinner, so it's all good!

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
It was a blast, lotta fun........ I'll leave it at that :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts