Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was checking out the taylor website and noticed andy was selling his double dare taylor ss. if anyone wants a badassss boat, this sucker is it. i've seen it in person and the detail work is there, super neat boat. twin blown bbf's, twin pumps:)grn

here's a link to some pics:

http://thetaylorboatsroost52059.yuku.com/topic/2614

not a spam ad, just think this boat is real neat and it'd be cool to see someone on this site get it and finish it up.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:)devil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
NOW that is WILD!!! I have never seen anything like it!!! That would be an attention getter!!!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool pump set-up, last i herd about the boat it had 2 blown bbf's in it but andy was willing to sell with the tunnel ram set-ups also.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
seen it in person at broken bow one year,very neat work.needs a good home and be finished.:Dhey tom buy it you now you want 2 ferds to work on:p

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seen it in person at broken bow one year,very neat work.needs a good home and be finished.:Dhey tom buy it you now you want 2 ferds to work on:p
lol, sux it trav:D no more taylors for me

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I would buy it, but he used two different alternator fan/pulley's. ;) Where do you find the jet intakes that are angled like that? Pretty slick!

·
Registered
374 Posts
That boat is insane. I wonder waht it would run? Must be a hell of a rooster too :D

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Talk about a warped intake..Dont think that would work to well, but it's a wild looking set up.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its been on the water many a time with that set-up;) right now it was under construction getting a fresh high $$$ paint job and the blown bbf's. i'll dig up some shots of it when it was on water.i saw it at a taylor club meet , climbed under it to check out the intake set-up, and it works.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here's some pics when he called it "quik silver". looks pretty air'd out to me:)devil those ss's are heavyyyyy and only 18ft:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
i like andy but maybe im wrong i dont think it is worth a shit other than to look at,and i dont even like that very much;)did i just say that,damn budlight:)LegHump

i hope someone buys it so they can tell us how great it can be or is:rolleyes:like Tom you know you want it homo:)handlol!!!!:p

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i like andy but maybe im wrong i dont think it is worth a shit other than to look at,and i dont even like that very much;)did i just say that,damn budlight:)LegHump

i hope someone buys it so they can tell us how great it can be or is:rolleyes:like Tom you know you want it homo:)handlol!!!!:p
:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts