Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
On Laurel... Best place on the river IMO.... A double lot would be nice. We have one of the new lots down on Kingsly but it will be a while before we can afford to build there. Do you have any pics of the lots?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is on Smoketree right off King. The two lots are 11,000 sf combined. I do not have any pic's one has an old doublewide traier and the other has a double garage.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Let me know not many double lots left in willow valley.
will do, if my buddy comes around and wants to go partners on it gonna be even more serious about it. perfect for a partner deal with putting a huge garage for both boats and having the extra room.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will do, if my buddy comes around and wants to go partners on it gonna be even more serious about it. perfect for a partner deal with putting a huge garage for both boats and having the extra room.
That would be perfect on this lot you could put a 40 X 50 garage on the one lot and still have the whole other one to do something else with. and the marina is great with the private beach and launch ramps this is the place to be for sure.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts