Performance Boats Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
What are the river depths and hazards in that area above and below that launch? We've been talking about an entry level vacation home down there and yours seems to fit that criteria.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Once you get to know the river you can go either way up to Laughlin or down to Havasu.
Alot of the people on Performance Boats have places there so maybe they can chime in.
Bartel's place is right behind mine and he is out there all the time you might ask him also.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I have a friend who is still looking. but he wants to either find a place that is move in ready or a fixer upper at a price that makes it worth while to do all that work. I gave him your contact info

let me know if you want some pics. I can grab some for you when I head out there next weekend

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Did they put a new place on .
the other side of the empty lot next to mine?
Been trying to make it out there to do some cleaning up
Really miss going out there, looking at options.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I have a friend who is still looking. but he wants to either find a place that is move in ready or a fixer upper at a price that makes it worth while to do all that work. I gave him your contact info

let me know if you want some pics. I can grab some for you when I head out there next weekend
Hey buddy, did not hear from your friend, i am willing to work with him.
Thanks for your help.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts