Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm familiar with the "popped" collar douchbags but what do you call the guys with the Tahoes on 22's with the Raiders sticker in the back window that put down their windows when its 100 degrees out and blast the stereos so everyone can hear? Is there a special name for these people?

Seems to me that their stereos would sound better with the windows up and the A/C would work better too.

Then there was this kid at the lunch place. White, white, white kid, about 20, Vans, white socks pulled up to bottom of his baggy black shorts, over sized white jersey with "Skin" written on the back, chick sunglasses and flat billed too big hat. Didn't have any tats though which surprised me. I literally laughed out loud at him. What do you call these guys?

Just trying to get caught up on the hip terms.

·
8anned
4,041 Posts
Okay, I'm familiar with the "popped" collar douchbags but what do you call the guys with the Tahoes on 22's with the Raiders sticker in the back window that put down their windows when its 100 degrees out and blast the stereos so everyone can hear? Is there a special name for these people?
I spend all my money on my vehicle Welfare Recipient Bags. :p

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
587 Posts

Seems to me that their stereos would sound better with the windows up and the A/C would work better too.

Then there was this kid at the lunch place. White, white, white kid, about 20, Vans, white socks pulled up to bottom of his baggy black shorts, over sized white jersey with "Skin" written on the back, chick sunglasses and flat billed too big hat. Didn't have any tats though which surprised me. I literally laughed out loud at him. What do you call these guys?

They're called "Bros"

Typical Wakeboard Boat owner

·
Registered
236 Posts
Always see those guys in store/mall parking lots. Have to drive through in moms Camry with all the windows about half down, license plate rattling with the volume on 10. We have a guy in our neighborhood that does the same and his bass rattles our windows. Just screams I am a TOOL!!!!

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Boy you have a lot to learn. LOL

Southern California Mexican.
Take a drive through La Puente, Azusa, West Covina you'll see plenty of them.

Middle class kid from the suburbs that should to go work for his dad's company or go to school instead of acting tough and smoking weed all day.

...I also like ChumpChange's answer. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
ditto what was said first group is your bro/homie or just general loser.

2nd group is your typical flat biller and they have been considered your average douchebag for quite some time. actually i think the flat biller term is almost dead as they pretty much fall right into the douchebag group.

both of these groups are easy to spot on the water to. the first group is either 1. on a pwc or 2. driving a wake board boat, or bayliner type boat as if they were on a pwc.

the 2nd group is usualy almost always in a wake board boat with about 800 wake boards strapped to the rack 2 guys in the boat and a few chicks. These are the ones that when you cruise by the lady's all stand up and watch wishing they were on your boat while the douchebags look straight ahead pretending they don't even know your there.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts

you can call me...SIIIIR...thats usaully the first word out of someones mouth when i shake there denters out at the stop light:D joking!!

not a tahoe but got a denali on 24's and yes i play my shit loud but i do turn it down in residentals and at stop lights out of respect for others!! if its 100 out side the windows are up and AC is blowing shit im heavy set dont take much for me to sweat:)sphss

is loud music offensive if its music you like?????

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boy you have a lot to learn. LOL

Middle class kid from the suburbs that should to go work for his dad's company or go to school instead of acting tough and smoking weed all day.
=
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this was in the Pavilion's market in Rancho Santa Margarita / Cota De Caza. Not exactly what you'd call "The Hood"!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

you can call me...SIIIIR...thats usaully the first word out of someones mouth when i shake there denters out at the stop light:D joking!!

not a tahoe but got a denali on 24's and yes i play my shit loud but i do turn it down in residentals and at stop lights out of respect for others!! if its 100 out side the windows are up and AC is blowing shit im heavy set dont take much for me to sweat:)sphss

is loud music offensive if its music you like?????
I got no problem with loud music. I crank it when I'm in the car. It's not the music that's offensive. I just don't purposely roll my windows down so other people can hear it. Why do people do that?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
I got no problem with loud music. I crank it when I'm in the car. It's not the music that's offensive. I just don't purposely roll my windows down so other people can hear it. Why do people do that?
i believe its the "HEY LOOK AT ME" affect or I SHOULDA PAID MY CHILD SUPPORT BUT GOT SOME WOOFERS INSTEAD...it also lets the local jackers know what he has in his truck an it probably wont be there in the next few weeks:D...wish i had a true answer for ya maybe just a good ol HEY FOK STICK might work:(:(
funny thing is when i pulled up on a older guy in a new vette with some jazz crank to the moon

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.