Performance Boats Forum banner

Douchbags?

Tags
douchbags
6K views 62 replies 44 participants last post by  707DOG 
Boy you have a lot to learn. LOL

Okay, I'm familiar with the "popped" collar douchbags but what do you call the guys with the Tahoes on 22's with the Raiders sticker in the back window that put down their windows when its 100 degrees out and blast the stereos so everyone can hear? Is there a special name for these people?

Seems to me that their stereos would sound better with the windows up and the A/C would work better too.
Southern California Mexican.
Take a drive through La Puente, Azusa, West Covina you'll see plenty of them.

Then there was this kid at the lunch place. White, white, white kid, about 20, Vans, white socks pulled up to bottom of his baggy black shorts, over sized white jersey with "Skin" written on the back, chick sunglasses and flat billed too big hat. Didn't have any tats though which surprised me. I literally laughed out loud at him. What do you call these guys?

Just trying to get caught up on the hip terms.
Middle class kid from the suburbs that should to go work for his dad's company or go to school instead of acting tough and smoking weed all day.

...I also like ChumpChange's answer. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.