Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 76 minute electro house set so if you want to burn it to an audio cd it will fit on an 80 minute disc. Otherwise just load it up to your favorite mp3 player.

Enjoy.

http://www.badongo.com/audio/15062326

Attachments

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wait, if you scroll to the bottom there is a timer. When it expires you can download
correct. You don't have to register to download it you just have to wait like 45 seconds for the download link. Free things usually have ads. You gotta make money somehow.

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
On the ipod... ready for the long weekend.

Thanks. :D

Three dunes will be rocking. :)hand

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
PhattMatt's Unending Grooves......LMAO.

Not many things funnier than watching Matt, drunk as a prom night ho, dancing away on the deck of his Commander, at midnight in the channel. LMFAO :D :D :D

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tracklisting

1. Felguk - Do You Like Bass 2009 (Original Mix)
2. Lorenz Rhode - Motor Cortex
3. DJ Dan - Monkey Business (DJ Bam Bam Remix)
4. Fischerspooner - Danse En France (D.I.M. Remix)
5. Deadmau5 & MC Flipside - Hi Friend (Original Mix)
6. Steve Porter - Control (Original Mix)
7. Dirty Funker - Cyanide (Original Mix)
8. Burufunk & Carbon Community - Community Funk (Deadmau5 Remix)
9. Roman Salzger - Lollipop Machine (Original Mix)
10. Wolfgang Gartner - Flashback (Original Mix)
11. Joachim Garraud Cb Lyon Featuring Margeau - The Answer (Dabruck & Klein Mix)
12. Klaas - The Way (DJ ZAM 2009 Remix)
13. Deadmau5 - Dr Funkenstein (DJ Zya Remix)
14. Stanton Warriors - Hope Time (The Rogue Element Remix)

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Bobble Head, Soon we will find you in a kids meal! :D Thats good, but Im looking for some Mashed/Re-mix type songs rock-top 40 or so, where can I find that?

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Just wanted to say it sounded really good on my boat in the channel late Saturday night. :)devil
I never could figure out how to get that damn thing DL Matt. For whatever reason it just isn't doing it for me. I use ITunes.

This weekend I had 5 UCLA girls out on the boat. All they wanted to listen to was your old OP6 mix :). I had to promise to send them the CD so they can copy it and send it back. The file was too long for them to DL off of my computer to their flash backup. They will be playing that loudly at the UCLA campus going forward....lol

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never could figure out how to get that damn thing DL Matt. For whatever reason it just isn't doing it for me. I use ITunes.

This weekend I had 5 UCLA girls out on the boat. All they wanted to listen to was your old OP6 mix :). I had to promise to send them the CD so they can copy it and send it back. The file was too long for them to DL off of my computer to their flash backup. They will be playing that loudly at the UCLA campus going forward....lol
I will make the download instructions as easy as I can.

Click my link at the top of the thread.

The music will start streaming automatically but you can pause it if you like.

On the top right area of the page click the bar that says "Download File"

In the same area you clicked you need to fill in the captcha code. It says enter text here. It's 4 letters right now, don't know if that changes.

Then click the download file button right below where you entered the letter codes.

Now ads will pop up which you can skip by hitting skip this ad. If you scroll to the bottom of the page a count down clock it ticking. After 45 or 60 seconds a link appears and you can now download the file to you computer and add it you your iTunes.

Hope that helps!

Let's see if this link will work. This is the one that appears.

http://www.badongo.com/cfile/15062326#

Looks like you can bypass the codes by using this link. Still have the ads and have to wait 60 seconds but this should be easier.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
nice mix. Good way to burn through a late afternoon workout. keeps you movin.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts