Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey are you coming out this weekend? If so. can you bring that 24P prop? I'd like to try and get some more RPM's out of the boat. Let me know......Thanks,

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Randy's got work to do, trust me he'll be out soon enough.......

hmmmmmmmm........ something's different must be the green paint, maybe?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Mean Green is gone. I mean it down the street at Chris the plumbers pad.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
It might end up in the big Eliminator. I hope its going into the 19'er:D:)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
kyle fill em in :)bulb

First: ..... I see no boat behind the motor.
Second: ...... The green on the block is irrelevent, new motor should be yellow, it is proven everything yellow is always faster.
Third: ....... The five gallon of chocalate spread is our new choice, the hell with synthetic if you new how much lard was in this stuff youd be running it :D just gotta preheat it.

Randys been putting in the overtime, (project) is turning out phucking sweet and I'll leave it at that, he'll be out soon enough :)hand

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Second: ...... The green on the block is irrelevent, new motor should be yellow, it is proven everything yellow is always faster.
Third: ....... The five gallon of chocalate spread is our new choice, the hell with synthetic if you new how much lard was in this stuff youd be running it :D just gotta preheat it.

Randys been putting in the overtime, (project) is turning out phucking sweet and I'll leave it at that, he'll be out soon enough :)hand
I do, just a part of it, but I see it.

·
Registered
354 Posts

Looks like more top secret &hit going on here:)violent:)violent11

1 - 14 of 14 Posts