Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that this particular forum DIED awhile back??

The water at Lost lake is up and there were a couple boats out testing this weekend(and last).

WHERE is all the :):)punch talking at??

They should rename this "LAWNMOWER TALK". That way we could all discuss who's mower can CUT, MULCH AND BAG THE FASTEST!.

Wake me up when it's over! :sleeping:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that this particular forum DIED awhile back??

The water at Lost lake is up and there were a couple boats out testing this weekend(and last).

WHERE is all the :):)punch talking at??

They should rename this "LAWNMOWER TALK". That way we could all discuss who's mower can CUT, MULCH AND BAG THE FASTEST!.

Wake me up when it's over! :sleeping:
So what's your point here is there someone in particular that you guys want to race?

·
Banned
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So what's your point here is there someone in particular that you guys want to race?
Sure Jordan. I'll start the selection process with any RiverBoat(more River than full race boat setup) with 1 carb and no NOS, BLOWER or Turbo. Should be some 1,000 + hp hitters in that group.

If there are none, guess I might have to break down and lean on RiverRacer to run a Ford :D.

Waters up good right now!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Sure Jordan. I'll start the selection process with any RiverBoat(more River than full race boat setup) with 1 carb and no NOS, BLOWER or Turbo. Should be some 1,000 + hp hitters in that group.

If there are none, guess I might have to break down and lean on RiverRacer to run a Ford :D.

I am not nearly as picky. I will race any Bayliner 16.5 with a 4 cylinder or less, minimum 2 bent blades on the prop, on miodiesel on any 5th thursday of feburary. Any takers?? Come on. Chicken???

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Sure Jordan. I'll start the selection process with any RiverBoat(more River than full race boat setup) any boat.:rulez: :deadhorsejz2:

If there are none, guess I might have to break down and lean on RiverRacer to run a Ford :D. :nutswinger:

There I fixed it for you :captain:

I'll be happy to bring the 21 out to play a little this summer. :battle219:

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts

i can fit the request

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

Does two seats and gunnel tanks fit into the river boat equation? As for the carb I'll do you one better because mines single 1. :D

Cant wait for river season!!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

Those are some pussy ass rules. Bring all the noise you can because you will be crushed .

·
Banned
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i can fit the request
Does two seats and gunnel tanks fit into the river boat equation? As for the carb I'll do you one better because mines single 1. :D

Cant wait for river season!!
River season started already. I dunno Jordan. I'd say your's is pretty much a Competition Jet Boat(no pun intended). As far as Grady goes, I'm sure he's got some oragami boat(potato chip) to throw a 4V motor in and call it a River boat. As far as Tiki and his plain, blue wrapper we'll see him in October in the 9 second deal and SE(no more RR).

I mean NORMAL RIVER BOATS, NOT RACE BOATS BEING RUN ON THE RIVER. Like boats that are on the River every other weekend and only see the race track once a year or have never been(like mine). As far as my dad's boat goes, it's his, not mine. I don't think he's into racing 7 second boats. As far as River boats go, he's never been skeered.

We'll be out April 28th again just lounging around. May is right around the corner.

:wink2:

·
Banned
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are some pussy ass rules. Bring all the noise you can because you will be crushed .
Just concentrate on the Valco fishing boats up at Big River, Josh. Don't worry to much about Lost Lake. I'm sure the 25hp evinrudes up there will be more than a match for your deal as right now it's a fern planter.

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
River season started already. I dunno Jordan. I'd say your's is pretty much a Competition Jet Boat(no pun intended). As far as Grady goes, I'm sure he's got some oragami boat(potato chip) to throw a 4V motor in and call it a River boat. As far as Tiki and his plain, blue wrapper we'll see him in October in the 9 second deal and SE(no more RR).

I mean NORMAL RIVER BOATS, NOT RACE BOATS BEING RUN ON THE RIVER. Like boats that are on the River every other weekend and only see the race track once a year or have never been(like mine). As far as my dad's boat goes, it's his, not mine. I don't think he's into racing 7 second boats. As far as River boats go, he's never been skeered.

We'll be out April 28th again just lounging around. May is right around the corner.

:wink2:
i was thinkin my 19' with full interior that runs on 91 with 200+hrs on motor was gonna fit ur rulesss

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.