Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like algore and his buddies are fighting hard trying to sway the U.S. Dept of the Interior so they won't approve drilling for oil on US soil. Here's our chance to let the DoI know that we do want the drilling to be allowed here in the US.
The U.S. Department of Interior decides when and where we drill, and they decide based on public feedback.

This means that if they hear from more people that are opposed to drilling than are for it, then no new drilling will happen until at least 2015. And they're only accepting comments until September 21.

Let your voice be heard here---->http://www.americansolutions.com/yourenergyopinion/

pass it on to family and friends!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Arent all those idiots fighting drilling here, invested in Valenzuela oil. Wasnt that part of the Obama stimulus money loan to them a month ago.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I'd love to sign the petition but they request too much info for submission. If they could narrow it down to just name and city I would be fine with that but requesting name, address, city, state, zip, email etc. is over the top IMO. With ID theft and public access to personal info as common as it is now I just don't give up my info to just anyone.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
I'd love to sign the petition but they request too much info for submission. If they could narrow it down to just name and city I would be fine with that but requesting name, address, city, state, zip, email etc. is over the top IMO. With ID theft and public access to personal info as common as it is now I just don't give up my info to just anyone.

Jst type in any name and any city and any email. It will go. I just sent one in for Clinton, use the white house address. I'll send one from obama too, that should help him out.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Arent all those idiots fighting drilling here, invested in Valenzuela oil. Wasnt that part of the Obama stimulus money loan to them a month ago.

Yeah, one of the Kennedy's, that upstanding American family, is importing cheap fuel from Chavez who's oil and gas refineries have no type of EPA standards or regulations, and selling it to he poor in the upper north east.

1. Don't support American Oil companies and workers
2. Buy from a crazed dictator who vows to destroy America
3. Again entitlement type programs that don't solve the root of the problem
4. Kennedy leadership!

What's not to like!

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just use your business address. American Solutions is a pretty big organization that is also fighting for our rights.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I signed up months back and have not received anything from them other than email updates.

If someone really wanted to find you they could without giving anything up.
Yeah, I know....I just don't want to make it any easier for them. Paranoid? ...Yeah, maybe just a little.:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Good work. I'm in Florida and it pains me to increase offshore drilling, yet I know it must be done. We are about to let Cuba drink our milkshake. Stupid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts