Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good drive shaft shop in the Gardena / Torrance / LBC area. Any recommendations?

·
Can't cure stupid
766 Posts
Driveshaft shop

Here is a link...

Contact Us

Located in Harbor City.
My dad had them build one for his '57 chevy and he was very happy. He was looking for something really stout. It has a 638" BBC with a Lenco 4-speed.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Here is a link...

Contact Us

Located in Harbor City.
My dad had them build one for his '57 chevy and he was very happy. He was looking for something really stout. It has a 638" BBC with a Lenco 4-speed.

Good luck!
X2, kind of a sketchy looking shop but I've been going to Lazlo for 10 years for my drivelines....he does good work at good prices.

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. I'm taking it there tomorrow

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Andrew, that is where I take mine also. Good work, good price. Totally sketchy shop !!! HAHA! Don't open the gate until he gets the dogs under control or you'll be at Kaiser down the street!:)bit

·
Registered
219 Posts
Dont go too far

Take it here Drive-Line Service of Carson-Gardena at 16539 1/2 S Broadway these guys will take care of you!:)devil

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
PowerTrain Industries. I use the Location in Westminster 714-893-4585. They also have one in Gardena 310-515-2860. High quality -Great work with great balancing. I think they have other locations too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts