Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Grandson musta made a trip to his Uncles house today. Apperently my brother is thinkin he's gonna train my Grandson on flatbottom driving..Right Chief!

This kid is gonna be trained by the Whacker Slayer..his Grandpa.

First things first..."where's the toupe and donuts, he's gotta look like Scarlata"

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Nice Lou.........real nice!

CC

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
It's gonna be a long winter.

·
Retarded Member
126 Posts
SUPER COOL I WISH MY GRANDPA WAS INTO BOATS, AND RCL make sure you take him to see Santa this year, the hole creepy grandpa Santa man thong thing :)st its not pg

FM

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Is it bad that I see a resemblance....

Let me know if he needs some pointers, not from me of course

·
Registered
1,840 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hey the kid was at the house with his mom shooting a new A-1 Heating commecial.... True story! Now Colonel RCL is going to want some royalties...

Kind of cool though his name is Ethan Harlow Minegar named after his great great grandfather Harlow Minegar who built a Garwood in the 30's. That makes Ethan the 5th generation hot boater in the Minegar Family.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Great pics! although this is not a Prop boat, I still had her start at the ground floor!...the rigging dept.!

Then to the Test-n-Tune dept. (How can this not be developmental to a childs mind??):)devil

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Nice thread guys. Here we are starting my nephew off on the right foot. We didn't know what we were doing, but he sure thought he did.

Paul

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts