Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
415 M3
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shipping

You may know Gunslinger but I don't. ;)

Nice piece. Figure the shipping and I'll really consider the buy.
I really hate calculating cost of shipping for guys, but I will do it for board members if they do not know how. First I need an exact address, city,state, zip code to where it would be shipped. Next, is the location a business or residence? The droop snoot weighs 5.5 lbs by itself. I am going to estimate the total actual shipping weight will be approx 7-7.5lbs packaged properly. I usually check the USPS rates as well as UPS, sometimes it can make a difference. I believe the first $100 of insurance is free so let me know if you would perfer additional insurance. Once I have that info, I plug the numbers into the USPS/UPS shipping rates section of their web sites and come up with a number that is real close to actual cost of shipping. I do not over estimate to cover time and effort to make sure the part gets to you undamaged. If you are interested, send me the info via PM and I will get a handle on it. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I really hate calculating cost of shipping for guys, but I will do it for board members if they do not know how. First I need an exact address, city,state, zip code to where it would be shipped. Next, is the location a business or residence? The droop snoot weighs 5.5 lbs by itself. I am going to estimate the total actual shipping weight will be approx 7-7.5lbs packaged properly. I usually check the USPS rates as well as UPS, sometimes it can make a difference. I believe the first $100 of insurance is free so let me know if you would perfer additional insurance. Once I have that info, I plug the numbers into the USPS/UPS shipping rates section of their web sites and come up with a number that is real close to actual cost of shipping. I do not over estimate to cover time and effort to make sure the part gets to you undamaged. If you are interested, send me the info via PM and I will get a handle on it. Thanks for the interest.
Check your PM. :D

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
ill buy it if its still available, i have been looking for one...:)devil and i already have the place diverter kit and the nozzle off the jet so its ready for it now..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts