1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid fucker was probably drunk, what a joke
Poor girl survives the crash only
To have some dummy run her over. The almighty fireman
Was probably half asleep in the fire house when the call came in and still half a sleep on the
Tarmac when he ran her over..... Tired of these stroke job fireman assholes !!! Maybe he was distracted at the grocery store giving stickers to kids when the call came in like he's some kind of
Fuckin celebrity !!! They need to work three 8hr shifts so they can be fresh when we need then not beating aft at the fire house and killing people there supposed to save !!!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Was probably half asleep in the fire house when the call came in and still half a sleep on the
Tarmac when he ran her over..... Tired of these stroke job fireman assholes !!! Maybe he was distracted at the grocery store giving stickers to kids when the call came in like he's some kind of
Fuckin celebrity !!! They need to work three 8hr shifts so they can be fresh when we need then not beating aft at the fire house and killing people there supposed to save !!!
I take it this ISN'T the one at the airliner crash at the SF airport.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Sf airport crash.... Just released she was alive before she was run over..... By another moron.
Who didn't see her in the white fire retardant foam.... That some other moron spayed all over her.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Yes Sf airport crash.... Just released she was alive before she was run over..... By another moron.
Who didn't see her in the white fire retardant foam.... That some other moron spayed all over her.
Spoken like a man who was there and saw it happen.:))THumbsUp

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Much like most blacks firemen give them selves a bad name.....
So I'm just guessing but not far off.... I'm sure. Highly unlikely she was in shock and ran infront of the fire truck !

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Much like most blacks firemen give them selves a bad name.....
So I'm just guessing but not far off.... I'm sure. Highly unlikely she was in shock and ran infront of the fire truck !
Well of course... there certainly weren't any other distractions for the firemen and really, nothing else going on for him to be focusing on...not like there was a burning airliner in front of him with hundreds of other passengers, or anything like that. And lets face it...there's always people laying around on the tarmac that far form the wreckage at accidents like this and they're usually still alive, so there really is no excuse for the guy to not be expecting something like that in the first place, right?. I mean, really...this stuff happens all the time. You'd think these guys would get it right eventually, right? You certainly wouldn't have done anything like that, right?

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scott, please don't treat me like Snoc...... I don't have it in me to argue like he does !
Your right ...... Praise the firemen for saving all those people well get him a license plate
For his truck that reads - lifesvr...

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I detect some hidden hostilities towards firemen. Care to share it bdhondo?

My wife left me for a big black firemen lol
Just kidding. Honnestly bob they run around this area like there king
Dick celebrities and are treated as such. There mostly jack offs they work for the people
So they need to stop acting like there important and get to work !! Not drive
To Starbucks and show everyone there fucking off ! It's insulting.

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Scott, please don't treat me like Snoc...... I don't have it in me to argue like he does !
Your right ...... Praise the firemen for saving all those people well get him a license plate
For his truck that reads - lifesvr...
Hey, if the shoe fits....:)hand

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You guys!!!! Lol.....I use to date a girl some time ago....cop family, city was pretty small...they would have the award banquet with both the police and firemen.....major drunk festival.....at the end of it... Major league fights would break out....I saw a fireman kick a cops ass over " who is the first to respond?".....not very professional....good people watching!!!!!! Lol

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
She was submerged in fire retardant foam. Couldn't see her. Neither could you have if it had been you driving..

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
As I understand it, this was a tragedy that was 100% accident. She was buried in the foam and completely undetectable to the upcoming responders.

As for firemen/cops/etc., I love the service they give but I hate their unions. In many cases, their unions make them become the enemies to public service, taxpayers and governments.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
My kid is a Fireman, nice as can be and down to earth as is the rest in his station, so i must surmise that it is just you.

·
A-HOLE HICK
829 Posts
WOW, We all have a lot more ASSHOLES to hate besides the very people that risk their lives to help us when were in trouble, I hope you remember that if and when you need these folks.

·
Registered
682 Posts
My wife left me for a big black firemen lol
Just kidding. Honnestly bob they run around this area like there king
Dick celebrities and are treated as such. There mostly jack offs they work for the people
So they need to stop acting like there important and get to work !! Not drive
To Starbucks and show everyone there fucking off ! It's insulting.
I've been a fireman for 22 years. And your a dickhead.

Maybe when you make it over to Phoenix sometime you can set me straight.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I've been a fireman for 22 years. And your a dickhead.

Maybe when you make it over to Phoenix sometime you can set me straight.
You must be the big black that he lost his wife to LOL, or sangers kid

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You must be the big black that he lost his wife to LOL, or sangers kid
Actually, kurtis500 is a great guy, very talented and friendly as anyone - anywhere. I suppose he's sensitive to having his profession bashed and stereotyped.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts