Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
would be cool to see dual roosters.
They've got lots of videos of them running on Youtube. They even have one on there with dual jets and a turbine engine, that shit is crazy to watch!:)devil Would love to ride in one.:D

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Act similar to two outdrives but throw you back in the seat twice as hard:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
It is a very cool boat Gets everyone attention when he hit the afterburners.
Have you seen it in person or something? It's been awhile since I've seen the video, so I don't remember too much about it. Anyone have the video saved? I seem to have lost the link to it that I bookmark awhile ago. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have you seen it in person or something? It's been awhile since I've seen the video, so I don't remember too much about it. Anyone have the video saved? I seem to have lost the link to it that I bookmark awhile ago. Thanks.
Yes I have, it was built by R&D Marine. It is one of Harold's Dual Jet. Joe P. is the owner (don't know how his last name is spelled) :)

http://www.r-dmarine.com/files/Download/Joe's.jpg

I have a clip somewhere I'll try and find it and post it.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Couple years back on eBay there was a 22' tunnel all aluminum construction with two small blocks and two Berks...kinda cool.
We recently had an inquiry from someone seriously wanting us to build another one of these boats. Pretty cool indeed......

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
that boat is rumored to be running in needles this weekend at the power tour if anyone wants to check it out.
If that is the case can someone PLEASE send me some good pictures of it in its current fit and finish and action shots would be even better. I only have some old archived stuff and would love to see details of it after the rerig.

If we end up having with a customer serious enough about wanting one I will have to travel to the boat to take pictures and measurements because this was a "one of" hull and we do not have CAD drawings or cut files for it.

Cheers

·
Registered
568 Posts
dual jets

Thatboat with the two small blocks is my friends boat. We took it to jack and the pumps done at the same time DNE built him two 383 small blocks weve had the boat to 102 with four people. boat seats at havsu on the river we will be there this weekend. The boat is the only one of its kind Iam try to work with some boat builders like outlaw who built the boat but have no blue prints or anything on the boat. Seeing what kind of deal they will make us on another boat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts