Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brett and I spending a little quality time together in LA at a local bistro. I love Jerry's Deli.

Attachments

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Is Jerry's Deli kosher???

Since I have only met YOU in person I am going to have to go with YOU as being dumber... :D

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I used to get comments that I looked like John Elway or Kevin Greene. But based on how both have aged in the last decade;
I am pleased to now accept the comparison of Harry.:)st

Sincerely

Dumber

Brett and I were there last week and sat in the booth opposite each other this time.:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would venture to say that you can get a kosher meal there if you prefer.

Brett and I are happy to just get a clean plate; no need for blessing. Whats really cool
is when we got to Miami they have a location there at Collins and 14th.

Their menu is GINORMOUS.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would love an excuse not to have to pay him this week. :|err

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I would venture to say that you can get a kosher meal there if you prefer.

Brett and I are happy to just get a clean plate; no need for blessing. Whats really cool
is when we got to Miami they have a location there at Collins and 14th.

Their menu is GINORMOUS.
I'm not a picky man as evidenced by my girth and I'm darn sure not Hebrew BUT when I hear the word "Deli" I instantly start daydreaming of the double bialy loaded corned beef, kraut, tomatoes, pickles drenched in oil/vinegar dressing that I LOVE at the kosher deli's... (a bialy is close to bagle dough minus the water process I think)

I think we all know which one is "Dumber"—that photo was taken at Jerry's Deli in Miami, not Los Angeles! :D
hil:)

The way you guys travel around Im surprised that you can keep track of which country your in...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts