Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I poured coffee in the sugar bowl. The other day I threw my tooth brush in the waste basket. Man, I must be not getting enough sleep. Am I the only one doing this dumb stuff? Dont tell me it has to do with old age.:D

· Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On more than one occasion I've turned off the bathroom light switch instead of flushing the toilet leaving me standing there in the dark thinking wtf!:)sphss
You know the late 70's and 80's were pretty good. I am thinking their catching up to me. I've even poured coffee in my cereal bowl not to long ago.:)sphss

· Registered
501 Posts
raised the lid of the dirty-clothes hamper once and peed in there instead of the toilet. Did n't remember it at all.

Ken

· Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
I did that in 1988. :D :D

in '94 I actually left my apartment to go to the church to marry my now ex-wife.
What was I thinking?

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
This was a very very long time ago:

Woke up and said " That was some great sex last night Debbie"

Can you guess the mistake ? :)eh:)

I have to be honest, I for one thought it was funny.;)

S CP :D

Big Inch Ford Lover

· Registered
847 Posts
Last month while traveling for business (flew to DC landed at 2am, get to hotel at 3am, wake up at 6:30 and then have to present at a conference at 8am).

I was using the hotel stuff (shampoo, mouth wash,, etc.) and I reversed the 2. Washed my hair with the mouth wash and did not realize it until I tried to poor the shampoo into my mouth (glad I finally woke up when I was like, why is the mouth wash not pouring). That was a long morning.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.