Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
All decent self-respecting Americans need to dump these two establishment shills and reject the shitty status quo :))ThumbsDwn Proudly vote Libertarian Gary Johnson :))THumbsUp

This new Johnson internet ad is great !!! I sure wish they would put Paul on as his VP :))THumbsUp

Brilliant Gary Johnson Ad | Lew Rockwell's Political Theatre
Hey Z. Since some religious and law enforcement is corrupt. And according to you that makes everyone in those groups corrupt. Then all politicians must be corrupt as some are corrupt, right ? So it doesn't matter who the politician is as they are all corrupt. This is all based on your assertion that everybody here who is religious is corrupt and crazy because some are corrupt and crazy. You can't have it both ways.:D:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Anyone but Obama,If Johnson looks like he could win I could vote for him but dont be stupid and throw your vote away and put Mr hope and change for the worse back in!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Z. Since some religious and law enforcement is corrupt. And according to you that makes everyone in those groups corrupt. Then all politicians must be corrupt as some are corrupt, right ? So it doesn't matter who the politician is as they are all corrupt. This is all based on your assertion that everybody here who is religious is corrupt and crazy because some are corrupt and crazy. You can't have it both ways.:D:D

Only problem is you are making a big exaggeration of my posts !!! You try to make absolutes out of common general knowledge... I've never said all people who are religious are corrupt, imoral, or crazy! It is just that many are, but not all. The Vatican story is not my story about all Catholics...Most are well meaning dupes...Kind of like you are a well meaning Republican dupe...If you were more open minded like me, you would be an Independent..... IMO, politically and religiously being independent is the best way to be. Unfortunately, most weak minded people are not comfortable being independent. Needing to belong is a human trait. More important for some than others.
In the case of politicians it is common knowledge that the newer ones tend to be less corruped than the ones who have been at it awhile....The Repubs and Dems have been at it a long time and look where they have gotten us :))ThumbsDwn BTW, Why do you resist a new party taking the steering wheel away from the corrupted status quo Dem and Repub hack misfits who insist on driving us into one ditch or the other? We need to unite and change drivers or nothing will ever change for the better...Dems + Repubs = Status quo failure.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Oh...Good God...:smoking-cannabis-03here we go again... :cuckoo:Don't you ever get tired of the same 'ol shit?:no: A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Ozero. Why don't you take this little circus/dog & pony show on the road and stop cluttering up the PRF forum with this gibberish? Take this act of yours on the road and see where it'll get you. I would bet you could do better in Ozeroville, In the state of Confusion than you are doing here. Maybe you should bring your silly little roadshow to Calif. and see how many votes you steal from Ozero.:smileyvault-tomatoe Wouldn't that be a hoot...Ca. votes for Johnson and offers up the 55 electorial delegates rather than what Ozero is almost guarnteed to get.hil:)

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
BTW, Why do you resist a new party taking the steering wheel away from the corrupted status quo Dem and Repub hack misfits who insist on driving us into one ditch or the other? We need to unite and change drivers or nothing will ever change for the better...Dems + Repubs = Status quo failure.
I'll tell you why Marvin and many other prfers continue to vote Republican. Because they think there is a chance a Republican will lower taxes and that's all they really care about. They certainly don't care about the budget deficit, because if they did, they would acknowledge taxes must be raised to go along with spending cuts. They don't give a shit about the country, or the other citizens. All they give a fuck about is keeping as much money as possible.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Only problem is you are making a big exaggeration of my posts !!! You try to make absolutes out of common general knowledge... I've never said all people who are religious are corrupt, imoral, or crazy! It is just that many are, but not all. The Vatican story is not my story about all Catholics...Most are well meaning dupes...Kind of like you are a well meaning Republican dupe...If you were more open minded like me, you would be an Independent..... IMO, politically and religiously being independent is the best way to be. Unfortunately, most weak minded people are not comfortable being independent. Needing to belong is a human trait. More important for some than others.
In the case of politicians it is common knowledge that the newer ones tend to be less corruped than the ones who have been at it awhile....The Repubs and Dems have been at it a long time and look where they have gotten us :))ThumbsDwn BTW, Why do you resist a new party taking the steering wheel away from the corrupted status quo Dem and Repub hack misfits who insist on driving us into one ditch or the other? We need to unite and change drivers or nothing will ever change for the better...Dems + Repubs = Status quo failure.
Funny how your post solidifies what I just said. You really are oblivious to yourself huh ? You really are delerious. It would do no good to even begin to pick this post apart:D:D

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I'll tell you why Marvin and many other prfers continue to vote Republican. Because they think there is a chance a Republican will lower taxes and that's all they really care about. They certainly don't care about the budget deficit, because if they did, they would acknowledge taxes must be raised to go along with spending cuts. They don't give a shit about the country, or the other citizens. All they give a fuck about is keeping as much money as possible.
lower taxes??? that's it???:)sphss

did you not read that, if ozero were to actually get a bill passed to implement his "buffetoon" tax increase, gov revenue increases by a whopping 4.7 billion annually????
since ovomit's borrowing is increasing the national debt at a rate of 1.5 trillion annually, this "really vital" tax increase will only be about 1,496 billion short. 4 bil doesn't even cover 0.2% of it.
it is categorically impossible to cover ovomit's addiction to borrow/spend through taxation. won't ever happen.

The Quote of the Decade:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Who give a fuck about taxes when your business is getting run into the dirt because nobody has money to pay for your services?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You nailed it!! Even when they give to charity like Rongme gives millions in stock to his church they want the tax angle in their favor. Also when they can, they work the system to gorge themselves on tax payers dollars...... GOP = Greedy Old Party.

They really are becoming despicable :))ThumbsDwn

Dipshit Trump is their folk hero and Rongme is kissing his phony ass. Bottom line is the Republican suck more nowdays than the Democrats.

I can't imagine why someone would even admit being a member of the GOP. Really pathetic what has happened to them. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
You nailed it!! Even when they give to charity like Rongme gives millions in stock to his church they want the tax angle in their favor. Also when they can, they work the system to gorge themselves on tax payers dollars...... GOP = Greedy Old Party.

They really are becoming despicable :))ThumbsDwn

Dipshit Trump is their folk hero and Rongme is kissing his phony ass. Bottom line is the Republican suck more nowdays than the Democrats.

I can't imagine why someone would even admit being a member of the GOP. Really pathetic what has happened to them. :))ThumbsDwn
You've got yourself in quite the pickle. Tell us all again what Johnson was? And for all intents and purposes still is.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
What part do you want to know. Low tax republican businessman who built one of the largest constuction companies in New Mexico, almost exclusively non union. Did I leave anything out?
I've done business with Him for years. Here in NM he will definitely pull from both sides. He's a very honorable man. He was the first Gov to ever be elected in succession. That said a lot considering he was a republican. Unfortunately he doesnt have the exposure to be electable.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Anyone but Obama,If Johnson looks like he could win I could vote for him but dont be stupid and throw your vote away and put Mr hope and change for the worse back in!!!!!!!!!
Then don't complain about the status quo when nothing significant changes in this country.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
All they give a fuck about is keeping as much money as possible.
Not the only thing, but yes, I would like to keep as much of the money I WORKED FOR as possible. Without someone telling me exactly what I should do with about half of it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Then don't complain about the status quo when nothing significant changes in this country.
Mybe so but a third party MITE get some REAL change in the form of common sense,but my main point was Obama Mr Zero him self has to go!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
You've got yourself in quite the pickle. Tell us all again what Johnson was? And for all intents and purposes still is.

He was a Republican....The Republican party would not support him, Ron Paul, or Jon Huntsman. Why you ask? Because these three were not to be trusted to carry on the greed fest agenda of big warmonger corporations, big bankers , Israel firsters, and big Wall Street! Simple as that ...The Republican party has become the party of the 1%ers first and foremost......Yeah we all know they play to the religious right and other social conservatives who dislike gays, dislike poor people, and dislike paying taxes....
Seriously. There is very little room in the Republican party for moderates who want what is actually best for America. Especially ending the money making never ending wars....You'll notice only the Third party really wants to end war now! Why do right wingers Republicans who supposedly love life, love unnecessary death dealing war so much? The Republican Party is dominated by those who love money above all else ! Wars make corporations billions in easy and fast tax payer supplied money!
Nope there is no room in the Republican party for decent honest guys like Johnson, Paul, and huntsman who say they will turn off the bloody war money spicot....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts